Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 06:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

a question about offsets

Discussion on a question about offsets within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
a question about offsets

I don't understand how from the base address 009D856C(from CE) becomes 10323308 in the MHS bot
and:
HP_OffSet=1132
is the MHS offset but the CE offset i get is 46C
so how does 46C = 1108?
please explain im confused

edit:
lol i feel dumb it was simply hex to dec
you can close the threat

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question] WriteProcess Memory with Offsets
06/13/2010 - CO2 Programming - 3 Replies
The base address is 0x0045cc20 and the following offset is 0xEC found by cheat engine. My code without offset public void Write(int val) { byte bytes = new byte; bytes = (byte)val;
[Question] PW Pserver Offsets
06/11/2010 - Perfect World - 3 Replies
I know there are many threads regarding PWI offsets, hacks, cheats etc but anyone got offsets to the pservers out there? Kinda bored, thought id give it a shot lol For example, what client version/server version are vendetta running? I mean, is there a way to find the official client version so we can back log and find the offsets for this as they should be the name as old PWI offsets Thanks :pimp:
new offsets
10/19/2009 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
hey how do i find new offsets for my old CE hacks? i got all the ones i like and set up how i want em now i just need new offsets.