Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 14:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can anyone direct me to a WORKING pwi bot?

Discussion on Can anyone direct me to a WORKING pwi bot? within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can anyone direct me to a WORKING pwi bot?

I spent the last 3 hours trying to make a bot work for pwi. I tried rembot, ZcPWbot, mhs-bot but with no success. I used the mhs-retriever to get the offsets but it seems it does not work anymore. Pls help
Old 03/24/2010, 15:50   #2

that's it....Beijing wins....Flawlless Victory...Fatality....
Old 03/25/2010, 10:42   #3

That wasn't very helpfull...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WOuld someone help direct me....
07/27/2010 - GW Bots - 7 Replies
Hi, due to my lack in ability to speak dutch/german and the fact that i cant find a translator thats worth anything.....I have been scouring this site for a GW bot that farms snow wurms in Boreal Station. If anyone can direct me to that i would be in your debt. Thank you and have a wonderful day.
C++ und Direct X
07/01/2010 - C/C++ - 4 Replies
Guten tag Leute, ich hab vor mir ein Buch zu der Spieleprogrammierung mit Direct X und C++ zu kaufen. Hatte erst vor mir Premium zugang für folgende Seite zu holen: DirectX Tutorial.com - DirectX 9 Tutorials Jedoch liest man da nicht unbedingt gutes drüber deswegen wollte ich mir mal ein paar Tipps von Leuten holen die sich eventuell das ein oder andere Buch gekauft haben. Wäre von Vorteil wenn das Buch in Deutsch wäre ist aber nicht unbedingt notwendig. Ein weiteres problem ist, das...
can any direct me
06/19/2009 - Zero - 0 Replies
can any please tell me how i would go about makeing a spped hack or if there is a topic explainging already i cant see please send me the address
looking for direct x 9
03/09/2008 - GunZ - 1 Replies
im looking for direct x 9 for gunz if you know the website please tell me thanks:cool: