Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 14:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

mats or herbs models in pck file

Discussion on mats or herbs models in pck file within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
mats or herbs models in pck file

Hi guys, does anyone know where the models or textures correspoding to farmable mats or herbs are located in the pck files?
I extracted the pck files but most of the folder names are in chinese, so i translated some of them but the i could't find a relation with the names in the game.
I want to change the texture or make them bigger so as to be more visible from the air. Could anyone help me?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Mines / Herbs
08/25/2011 - World of Warcraft - 10 Replies
hi epvpers, ich suche etwas, was mir Erze & Kräuter direkt auf der Map anzeigt! Also ähnlich wie Gatherer, nur ohne das ich die Erze & Kräuter vorher erfarmt habe.. Habe schon Gathermate etc ausprobiert.. funktioniert jedoch nicht. Ich will aber auch keinen Hack benutzen! SuFu hat leider nichts gebracht - könnt ihr mir helfen?
Warhammer Dupe Herbs
10/28/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 1 Replies
So, I believe this may be patched soon.. but I feel I should share. Requirements: Next to a Bank Need to be able to Grow your own Herbs Method: So, You open your Herb Growing Screen and Inventory and Bank
Herbs and Buffer+Fishing question
07/11/2008 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
hey there guys :D So i've been using the walker on and off the most recent one i believe.. el2walker2.01 with GG and after spending abit of time with it i was able to figure almost everything out without using a guide. However before I do look at a guide tonight I'd figure id ask ahead of time my questions and if I find the answears ill post them here for others... Anyways onto the questions :D 1.When i run my buffer and my main if my main picks up a power herb etc, and it over rights the...
Collect Herbs 2 Secs Faster. ;)
11/10/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
Muh ? :D
Easy herbs farming
09/21/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 30 Replies
This is not an exploit at it's based but I'm using it to "exploit" the game so hey! Here is a method to modify resources nods model so that you can see them easier. For example, I changed all herbs to a very shiny picture so that I can spot them very very easely and farm faster. Same thing could be done for mines, chests, anything basically. 1- Download MyWarcraftStudio at http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=657 2- Open MyWarcraftStudio(MWS) and go into the File menu, and choose...