Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 17:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Monster data

Discussion on Monster data within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Monster data

I want to collect detailed monster data (health, spirit, damage, defense, etc...) numbers for a wiki. But I was wondering if and where the data would be stored in the PW files.
Or... is all that info strictly server side?
Thanks
Old 01/31/2010, 19:56   #2

server sided.. you won't know that unless you would ask GM's.. or make a private server
Old 01/31/2010, 23:21   #3

diablokoaiua
Again and again, I’ll write this for you every time - stop spam in all threads. U are real noob, u don’t understand nothing.

Widmore
Unpack client data files (elements.data, *.pck for other useful information, etc), and you can get all information what you need: monster/npc data, their coordinate, spell information, maps, icons…
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/01/2010, 02:41   #4

Ok, I kinda screwed up. Shoulda looked before I posted
What I'm really looking for is the monster data in Jade Dynasty.
It uses the same file system as PW, but the element txt file only has item data, no monster or NPC.

Soooo.... is it different enough from PW, or am I just looking in the wrong place?

Thanks
Old 02/01/2010, 14:52   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwar View Post
diablokoaiua
Again and again, I’ll write this for you every time - stop spam in all threads. U are real noob, u don’t understand nothing.

Widmore
Unpack client data files (elements.data, *.pck for other useful information, etc), and you can get all information what you need: monster/npc data, their coordinate, spell information, maps, icons…

I TOLD HIM THRUTH -_-
Old 02/01/2010, 15:35   #6

diablokoaiua
Ok, ok, ok, just please, write such truth somewhere else… lol

Widmore
Use “Elements editor” or Chinese “EL Tools”/”Kuqoi Elements x” for reading and changing data in elements.data.
Here screen (“Elements editor”) from Russian elements.data + screen from pwdatabase for verification that mob data is valid

Old 02/01/2010, 17:50   #7

What program is that first image from?
Old 02/02/2010, 00:55   #8

Correction: app name is “elemgen”. The latest version is here
Attached Files
File Type: rar elemgen.rar (146.8 KB, 159 views)
Old 02/05/2010, 10:44   #9

Widmore
I just finished my own “elements.data” (for PW) unpacker, ‘cuz posted above ‘elemgen’ without doubt is inconvenient. And also I checked out “elements.data” from Jade Dynasty, and as was expected mpb/npc data are already inside it.
Old 02/11/2010, 16:18   #10

Hmmm, maybe you can help once more.
I'm using the attached program, but all it returns is an empty dat file.....
I must be opening the files wrong. I tried both PW and JD, same thing, a blank file.

You were able to pull info out of the JD elements file??
Old 02/20/2010, 12:30   #11

How to use elemgen with latest version of pw? (1.4.2)