Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 15:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] SINS 2.x - the ultimate PWE bot

Discussion on [Release] SINS 2.x - the ultimate PWE bot within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 05/21/2010, 16:26   #31

elite*gold: 0
Thanks, for good release ><
Old 06/05/2010, 17:36   #32

elite*gold: 0
New game supported:

Jade Dynasty Russian

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB 120+ Asura no sins
06/21/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
account should be a full acount.. gears cards. i dont want clean gears or shitty cards. they should also have pets of course... just pm me your level class pets and gears.. and the price you want for it... dont pm me if your going to write all your shit down and ask for an offer.. you give me a price... and then ill offer or jsut buy er up... cheers all.. NAGA SERVER
WTB 100-120+ Asura no sins
06/21/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
account should be a full acount.. gears cards. i dont want clean gears or shitty cards. they should also have pets of course... just pm me your level class pets and gears.. and the price you want for it... dont pm me if your going to write all your shit down and ask for an offer.. you give me a price... and then ill offer or jsut buy er up... cheers all..
[Release] SINS 2.x - the ultimate PWE bot
05/03/2010 - Foreign Games - 2 Replies
Public beta testing for SINS 2.x series is now opened. Current games supported: - Jade Dynasty 2 (US) - ZX Online (PH) - Celestial Destroyer (EN-MY) - Tru Tiên (Vietnam) More PWE games support will be added in time.
TQ sins...
09/07/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 57 Replies
Hello, sometime ago i told ya, ill post a list of unfinished things, so, here it is... 1] Meteor Zone Mine : When you go to metzone, go to metzone mine (left, down corner of meteorzone map). Then, when you enter the mine map go left down corner or right down corner. There will you see somthing like enterance to second floor of mine (just like in phoenix mine or desert city mine) BUT when u jump onto it nothing happens. LAZY TQ they didnt finished 2nd floor of meteorzone mine (tho now it...
The Seven Deadly Sins | aufgegeben!
07/29/2007 - Guild Wars - 5 Replies
-