Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 01:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Healing crystal in TW

Discussion on Healing crystal in TW within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Healing crystal in TW

Hi! I'm not used to posting things but I was wondering if somebody could explain to me how this was possible. For those who play perfect world, you should know it is not possible to heal your crystal. Therefore, it is obvious in this video that this EP is healing the crystal, no?
Any explanation? I don't know anything about hacking. I just know that it's not possible to heal the crystal and to me that ep is healing the crystal, and not only that but the catas are buffed like it was a normal character. Is that possible? (You can see it getting buffed in the beginning of the video)

Edit: Like i said on my reply, this is a private server I used to play on. So that lvl 120 player has been through the same tws as I did so I can say without hesitation it is not possible to heal the crystal, even if this is a private server.
Old 01/05/2010, 09:55   #2

It's a privat server. The Ea is lv 120... on PW MY higest lv is 103...

And on privat server is nothing impossible. So I am pretty sure that is not a hack.
Old 01/06/2010, 00:01   #3

lol yes it is a private server. The guy level 120 is a friend. I've been to many territorial wars and let me tell you it is not possible to heal the crystal, even if it's a private server. (legally i mean)
Old 01/12/2010, 02:45   #4

private server. BUT on legit servers crystals CAN auto heal.... if you leave it alone long enough
Old 01/12/2010, 10:46   #5

Yes i'm aware that it heals itself if you leave it during a while. But if you watched the vid, you clearly saw that this EP is healing the crystal while people are around (means it got hit very recently so the explanation of auto healing doesn't apply here). And this doesn't explain how the catas has been buffed.
Old 01/13/2010, 16:12   #6

posible only on PW private. lol
Old 01/16/2010, 07:56   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Shark View Post
posible only on PW private. lol
I'm telling you I play this server. It is -not- possible to heal the crystal like that.

I must admit I'm very disappointed. I thought you guys were trying to find ways around the server for that kind of stuff..
Old 01/16/2010, 19:40   #8

I think all the private servers are different. I'm not sure they would want to run out and download that servers files and install them just to see if any of them can find out how they can heal a crystal. Maybe you should ask the EP? Better yet, ask the server GMs. ^^
Old 01/17/2010, 07:48   #9

lol they aren't that much different. They use the same basic files as the official server. In fact, that's where they've been taken. And GM's wouldn't be able to tell because they didn't do anything about it. Anyways I'm gonna drop this case since nobody is interested. =/
Old 06/15/2010, 00:09   #10

Heal Crystal

On KO2World, you can heal that crystal with BOT PK...
Try search for K25-PK in Google...But it in chinese language
Old 06/26/2010, 00:59   #11

i use it in any private server
thats a great tools
u can buff, u can heal, and u will get a great damage when u fly
its a nightmare if somebody use that in TW
come on buff that NPCs
Old 07/05/2010, 11:53   #12

can someone link me this bot plz
Old 09/07/2010, 10:08   #13