Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 15:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Request: Bots for Specific Classes

Discussion on Request: Bots for Specific Classes within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Request: Bots for Specific Classes

I was just wondering if it would be possible to make bots more comaptible with certain classes.

Wizards seem to be harder to bot with then a cleric. Just thought I would put the Idea out there.

Has anyone been successful at trying to bot with a Wizard on Pwi?
Old 12/23/2009, 14:38   #2

elite*gold: 11
Received Thanks: 29,520
#moved
Old 12/23/2009, 16:37   #3

Hmm... Daz True! But with Cleric buff it seems okii!
Old 12/31/2009, 08:03   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggara View Post
Hmm... Daz True! But with Cleric buff it seems okii!
it sucs to run overnight, also option to use triple spark when enough chi is available to mana regen an +atk would be sooooo nice

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request]Searching for a specific log
09/06/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 6 Replies
Hey guys, I am looking for a log that states when a account has been logged on and from what IP it is logging on from. If anyone could help me out with that. It would be wonderful. Also, Is there a table with every item on it. Instead of just the charitem and userstored? So it would show the exact make time and perhaps the where about of that item.
[request] New Classes
08/31/2010 - CO2 Programming - 2 Replies
i was wondering if anybody s willing to help me try to code or teach me how to code a new class. i will be very apreaciative for any help
[Request]How to change exp earned in a specific level
08/21/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello everyone. I've searched all around the forum something that could answer my question but i didn't found anything. My question is: How can i change the exp earned in levels like 15 and 30 (For making the PvP easier). If there is a post that explains this please post the link or pm me, if not try to answer my question. Thank you :D ------------------------------------------------- --------------------------- Shadow
[REQUEST] Autoloot specific items only?
04/20/2010 - 12Sky2 - 0 Replies
We need a new autolooter that picks up rares, elites, and silver only. I remember there was one on the Ragnarok trainer but it didnt work well at all xD
[request] a .dll for moving to a specific coord
06/27/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Hi, It'd be really nice if someone can make a simple dll that has a function which makes you go to a specific coord (441, 341 for example) I know this can be done by either writing to memory or sending a packet, but i have no idea on how to do that in autohotkey, and i believe it's pretty hard to do it in AutoIt as well. It would be really easy i think if you know what you're doing, and i'm sure it'd be a great help to all the macro/bot makers here. For me personally i can do a ton of...