Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 16:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Making my first bot, find problem in retrieving name

Discussion on Making my first bot, find problem in retrieving name within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Making my first bot, find problem in retrieving name

Hi guys, I'm making my first (well, not really my first, I've done it before and still facing the same problem) bot for Perfect World using VB.net.

My current problem is retrieving my character name and target name, I can retrieve the name, but the problem is that when I relog using different character, the rest of the longest character name will still be there.

For example, first I login using character Frankenstein , and then relog using character Vampire, in my bot (also Cheat Engine) it will show Vampirestein.

Same goes to target's name, even more complicated when the target has a long name.

But Prophet Bot handle this easily, I wonder if it has to do something with AutoIt?

I tried to scan the name length everytime I relog, but it was nothing.

Please give me some clue, currently my bot doesn't have those functionalities. And please do not recommend me to use AutoIt, I want this done using VB.net.

Thanks in advance..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Retrieving PWs
11/20/2013 - Archlord - 12 Replies
Hey guys, Usually I'm not the one who asks technical questions regarding AL and I know the game is pretty dead but in case there is an official shutdown announcement I'd love to record a few scenes with my main characters. Unfortunately, I had changed and lost the PW of one of my mains and thus used the password recovery option. However, there is a bug with the communication between WZ-Servers and my mail-host. The mails with the temporary PW don't arrive in my E-Mail folder, I have checked...
Retrieving lost Email ID
06/01/2013 - Need for Speed World - 3 Replies
I forgot the Email ID of my old NFSW account. I know the driver name. Is it possible to know the Email from the driver name or if anyone can retrieve it for me?
Retrieving accounts for ppl
05/27/2008 - MapleStory - 3 Replies
I have a pincracker v.53 and its private. I will retrive your accounts I just need your Log in and password. I will crack the pin for you. my email is [email protected]
retrieving passwords for old accounts
10/05/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
i have an account from a long time ago with a 112 arch, but i went to a different server for a long time i forgot the password (and never even wrote down the recovery stuff ) so i was wondering if there was a program anyone could give me that would try every possible password so that i can get it back. im still not moving back to that server but i want to go on a pk spree with it lol
Retrieving and altering coordinates
07/02/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 9 Replies
Hello there, I'd like to enhance the tutorial from Scaringmeanssharing. In fact I want to show you how to recreate the teleport-hack, as in my opinion the tutorial from Scaring doesn't really show very well how to retrieve the memory values, nor it's explained why he uses Autohack in T-Search, as we can achieve our goal without debugging. (which would be intermediate level imho and for teleporting you dont need it) What is this tutorial covering? - Finding easy values:...