Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 09:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bypass the launcher?

Discussion on Bypass the launcher? within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bypass the launcher?

Can you still bypass the launcher and zoom hack? If so how? The guides dont work anymore.
Old 01/21/2011, 20:48   #2

elite*gold: 0
What Version of Perfect Word do you play?
If you play Perfect World International you can bypass the Launcher by starting the elementclient.exe directly.
But Zoom Hack I dont know :/

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[REQUEST] Can someone tell me how to bypass the launcher?
11/25/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 5 Replies
Well, my pc has some sort of a problem... or maybe it's just the patcher... anyway, everytime I have patched Mari's update I can only play it until I exit the program... Then the patch would start allover again T_T WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING? MY GRAND CHASE IS UPDATED AND I CAN SAY IT IS BECAUSE I COMPARED IT TO THE NET SHOP AND BOTH FOLDERS ARE ABOUT 2.(something) GB?!? What da heck? I just wanna bypass the launcher. I'm freaking sick of patching it for the 4th time now >.< btw. the...
EASY WAY TO BYPASS GC LAUNCHER
12/25/2009 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 15 Replies
I made this for those who always ask "where is the download link of GC BYPASS?". @Brian feel free to close this if this thread deserve to be close. Thanks First go to your Grand Chase Folder http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff109/Godffrey 03/GC01.png Then to GameGuard Folder http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff109/Godffrey 03/GC02.png
How to bypass launcher?
05/30/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
Hm, does anyone know how to bypass the launcher on EG-Dekaron? I tried the m_cher method but it didn't work. And don't ask me why do I need it... If I say why, I give 99% that it will get patched in 1 day. So, do you know how?
2moons bypass launcher
04/09/2009 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
guys i already edit my datapack but i can get in coz they show invalid client. so what i am supposed to do? by pass the launcher? if yes where to dl it?
[PATCH] Bypass Launcher
03/01/2008 - Planetside - 4 Replies
???