Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 12:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

pw.iMessiah v2.4.2 - Working PW International Bot

Discussion on pw.iMessiah v2.4.2 - Working PW International Bot within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 03/18/2010, 22:12   #61

elite*gold: 0
I would like to give credit where credit is do and hopefully the maker will see this thread and excuse me for assuming you were the creator, stormy.

On another note:

I think PW now has a system that can detect you botting. I botted over 3 months ago and haven't since and they just banned me this week stating that it was just detected and verified. So, I wouldn't say "NOT" to bot because I did get many levels with it, but be prepared to deal with the consequences.

3 day banned~
1 week banned~
1-3 months banned~
Termination~
Old 03/20/2010, 22:35   #62

to be honest the coder of pwi messiah is one big emo kid.
Old 03/21/2010, 11:40   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsnake View Post
to be honest the coder of pwi messiah is one big emo kid.

He finally pulled the plug on his very basic bot, rofl. PWObot is so much better, whereas iMessiah barely kept up with keeping the Pet HP meter working.
Old 03/21/2010, 13:47   #64

PWO bot? u mean PW oracle bot?
I need a bot for private servers, messiah was the only one working.. revo and oracle dont seem to work on LMS PW and emprise PW =\
Old 03/23/2010, 08:08   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsnake View Post
PWO bot? u mean PW oracle bot?
I need a bot for private servers, messiah was the only one working.. revo and oracle dont seem to work on LMS PW and emprise PW =\
Why would you need a bot on a private server. You sir, are an idiot.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/23/2010, 13:32   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroreport View Post

He finally pulled the plug on his very basic bot, rofl. PWObot is so much better, whereas iMessiah barely kept up with keeping the Pet HP meter working.
On PWO you can use memorywrite you dont have to inject anything, which makes writing bots alot easier.
Everyone can make a bot within a day if it uses just memoryread/write.

The only coder I have seen on E-Pvpers (Besides the coders of iMessiah) that threw any program in the public that actually Injects something was ntKid.

If you think everyone thats done making bots for leechers, whose not even playing it himself is an emo kid then....... I can only imagine how your world looks like.

Quote:
Why would you need a bot on a private server. You sir, are an idiot.
Why would you not make your own bot if you think your that "leet", besides iMessiah was able to keep up the Pet meter, the admin was just too busy making a system.

He was also working on a new bot in C, which already had autopath, so you were able to loot with ranged characters, and you didnt have to use a key to assign your loot to, meditate function, and an auto- update (offsets and gamefunction wise) for the first version if you were out of pots and you didnt enable meditation, it would fly to archosaur and quit there and make a log of everything that happens. That bot was maybe 2 days from the release. (I actually had a view of it on VNC, while he was chatting with me on IRC)

And therefore, you sir, are a retard.
Old 06/27/2010, 19:11   #67

noooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!i just came back from deploy and this bot is dead reup plz
Old 08/18/2010, 22:59   #68

Quite a shame theyshut down the project. I was active in their forums though <.<"

But well I was good, but I think a bit higher of SINS even though he still hasn`t added the pet functions for PWI.
Old 01/21/2011, 01:32   #69

pleas re activate it :S