Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 03:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anyone have this issue with iMessiah version 1?

Discussion on Anyone have this issue with iMessiah version 1? within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Anyone have this issue with iMessiah version 1?

When i open the actual bot window, sometimes popups would come out from it and ask me to install some "antivirus program" because my computer has been infected, and then of course my real anti virus program would detect it and tell me not to install because its a virus. This only happens within the bot window. Not when i'm browsing with firefox which is the only browser i'm using.

Now Empathyism tells me do not visit **** site because i probably got infected from it with hijacks. Which i do occasionally on this computer, but i've tested iMessiah on two other computer. Of which are macs with brand new installed winxp through bootcamp, the problem still occurs. So i'd like to think its not my computer's infected.

Then so i tried hijackthis and posted log on computer help forum, and the experts have come to say there's nothing on my computer that could cause the problem from the looks of the log.

Anyone else have had this problem?
Thanks
Old 08/19/2009, 06:22   #2

their bot is fake they are out to steal your accounts. it doesnt even work for one that should be a deead give away

also i previously posted this in their original thread

its fake virus laden and thats why they dont post it here or theyd be banned
Old 08/19/2009, 15:42   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetsuol View Post
their bot is fake they are out to steal your accounts. it doesnt even work for one that should be a deead give away

also i previously posted this in their original thread

its fake virus laden and thats why they dont post it here or theyd be banned
Im surprised your not banned still, thats the only thing you say on all releases, im amazed you didnt say this guy stole ur password like u did in my release... what is ur point and why are you on this site?

Its normal for antivirus to flame any kind of cheat since its normally doing process injection and modifing memory on runtime, unless you have a nice packer or make a kernel mode hook like CE its gonna trigger always. Nowdays we are reaching a point that either u trust the maker or you trust the antivirus its your decision.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/19/2009, 17:16   #4

@NCSlayer - the bot only connects to our forum...unless there is an intrusive ad on the forum there is no reason you would be getting a popup...the bot does not even use your browser. We have over 100 users and you're the only one with this problem...

@Tetsuol - muffin?
Old 08/19/2009, 19:12   #5

@EVERYONE. CONNECTS TO THEIR FORUM AS IN SENDS THEM YOUR DATA
i wouldnt be suprised if

was smokey and euphy

@smokey? u wanna visit sharpshot? mind your tone
Old 08/19/2009, 20:15   #6

Tetsuol your an idiot there bot works great
Old 08/19/2009, 22:14   #7

NCSlayer, I got similar popup saying i need to install antivirus ****. But it is not from the bot, I got them when visiting some web page using IE. I can not even close the stupid popup. All I can do is kill IE.
Old 08/20/2009, 08:27   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******* View Post
Tetsuol your an idiot there bot works great
how many alt accounts do you guys have o.0
Old 08/20/2009, 14:18   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetsuol View Post
@EVERYONE. CONNECTS TO THEIR FORUM AS IN SENDS THEM YOUR DATA
i wouldnt be suprised if

was smokey and euphy

@smokey? u wanna visit sharpshot? mind your tone
Ok, i'm a user of messiah... if u see what in/out through your ethernet card or whatever u have, u can't see nothing.... sending private info or something.

If u have any info to concude that, u have to show in this case.
Use any TCP Analyzer
Old 08/20/2009, 14:23   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCSlayer View Post
When i open the actual bot window, sometimes popups would come out from it and ask me to install some "antivirus program" because my computer has been infected, and then of course my real anti virus program would detect it and tell me not to install because its a virus. This only happens within the bot window. Not when i'm browsing with firefox which is the only browser i'm using.

Now Empathyism tells me do not visit **** site because i probably got infected from it with hijacks. Which i do occasionally on this computer, but i've tested iMessiah on two other computer. Of which are macs with brand new installed winxp through bootcamp, the problem still occurs. So i'd like to think its not my computer's infected.

Then so i tried hijackthis and posted log on computer help forum, and the experts have come to say there's nothing on my computer that could cause the problem from the looks of the log.

Anyone else have had this problem?
Thanks
U passed the bot to the uther computer using USB?

Spyware spread tru:
* IM users join special IM Spread channels.
- Msn
- Yahoo
- Aim
- ADD USB (NEW)
[Spreads]
Peer2Peer Spread.
- Multiple files
- Kazzaa
- Bearshare
- eDonkey2000
- eMule
- Morpheus
- Limewire
- Tesla
- WinMX

Some like this:
08:18 XXXXXXXXXXXXXX • [»] Ip VNC:[ 98.190.241.167 ][«]
Old 08/20/2009, 16:31   #11

Guys, that kid is just butthurt...feel free to ignore him. The bot uses your forum name/password from our forum () so other losers don't claim our work. We dont ask for your game info..so there's nothing for the bot to steal...plus we have over 100 users and even one butthurt kid...that's how you know we're legit. A bot can't be legit until there's that one butthurt kid.
Old 08/20/2009, 17:25   #12

Lol @ Testual
And yeah, I've had no problem w/ the bot so far... Try clearing all of your cookies and Temp internet files.