Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 18:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sticky for bots?

Discussion on Sticky for bots? within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sticky for bots?

I was thinking maybe there could be a sticky section for new bots. like i know aggro bot has a new one.. maybe old kinda.. but mhs... og.. and the other ones. Thought it would be useful for people looking for bots and such.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Sticky Bases
06/11/2010 - Last Chaos - 2 Replies
hmm wäre es nicht eine Idee wenn man in den Styckis einen Post packt, in dem ein forum master immer die Aktuelle Base + Datum reinschreibt nach einer Wartung da sie ja momentan ziemlich oft geändert wird... grüße
Sticky?
04/02/2010 - Off Topic - 8 Replies
Hab gerade mein Movie-Topic fertig gestellt. Findet ihr dies sollte ein Sticky werden? Best of all
Best bot sticky?
10/16/2009 - Aion - 1 Replies
Hi all... i think iam not the only one. but could someone make a sticky with the most actual bots and links to there sites. So we can get up to date better. Maybe even links to the tutorials to getting started. Because i cant get a clean view of whats hot and whats not. I know there are some bots and i will make a small list. and i hope some ppl will add some more and correct me iff iam wrong. so we have a starting topic for that sticky that i was talking about at the start of my post. ...