Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 02:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

bypass ip blocks

Discussion on bypass ip blocks within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question bypass ip blocks

hi i am currently playing perfect world PH and am soon migrating to canada..
i was wondering if there was a way to get past their IP block, my knowledge in the use of proxies is non-existent.. and was hoping if someon could help me... thanks
Old 08/12/2009, 01:50   #2

ip changing for noobs..

call your ISP. ask them for a new IP.... bam done
Old 08/12/2009, 02:45   #3

look for a good ph proxy ip address then use proxifier
Old 08/12/2009, 18:57   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetsuol View Post
ip changing for noobs..

call your ISP. ask them for a new IP.... bam done
Oh yes, you're very experienced with computers.

ISP's wont give you a new IP if you have a static one, thats due to alot of reasons. And if you have a dynamic one, you could just reset your modem.
PLEASE **** OFF JESUS.

However, Nolan.. instead of listening to fatkids who think they know ****.
Theres a way to change your IP even if its static.

Basically, the IP gets based on the MAC address of the device after the modem, which means if you have a router and you would plug your ethernetcable straight in your computer, your IP will change. If you buy an other router your IP will change too.
Calling an ISP wont work out, they wont give you a new one you'll have to wait till they feel like changing it, which is once a................... -- so what I said above are your best shots.
Unless you want to use a proxy, which is just slow.
Old 08/13/2009, 03:36   #5

well that's the problem with proxy but it'll work.. you just need a good one.. ^^
Old 08/14/2011, 17:03   #6

omgmbbzhggggg
Old 08/15/2011, 18:53   #7

elite*gold: 20
Are you retarded?

Tags
block, perfect, philippines, proxy, world