Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 14:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Bot for PWI

This is a discussion on Bot for PWI within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category; Hey there, Can someone point me in the direction of a bot that works with the latest patch for Perfect ...

Old   #1

Exclamation Bot for PWI

Hey there,

Can someone point me in the direction of a bot that works with the latest patch for Perfect World International.

-class1c
Old 07/30/2009, 16:59   #2

Hi class1c,

Sorry to say, but no bot will work on the latest version...why? Because every time they update the server you have to re-find the offsets. But, no need to worry. Thanks to ntKid we don't have to do that manually anymore *yay*. So, for your answer, all you need is one of the many bots sticky'd in this section PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits combine that with ntKid's http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/pw-h...retriever.html and you should be good to go! Hope I helped you out at least a bit. If you have any other questions feel free to ask
~Peace
Old 07/30/2009, 18:15   #3

Hi legendaryhero7 and thanks for the reply.

I have been using Revo Bot 3.1 but know that stopped working, so i guess it's time to find a new bot (can't be modified it like the other bots)

Is there any bot that you recommend more than the other?

-class1c
Old 07/30/2009, 23:35   #4

So legendary, a new Revo will be out soon, right?

That would be great! I love Revo. =]
Old 07/31/2009, 05:06   #5

The newest patch of PWI makes it unable to use Skills AND attacks, so the only ways now are:

1. Code injection (select mob full hp)
2. Aggro bot (wait till mob attacks then kill)
3. Pixelsearch bot

For the coming while, probably no more botting in PWI
Old 07/31/2009, 06:30   #6

OK

if u want update / patch PW bot use http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/pw-h...retriever.html

and open program...
Old 07/31/2009, 16:22   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dedesayang View Post
OK

if u want update / patch PW bot use http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/pw-h...retriever.html

and open program...
It's not that easy as I explained in a previous post. PWI has blocked the use of "auto targetting" making it impossible for most of the existing bots to run. As Somethingclever mentioned, the only way to get these to work would be to manually inject a code into the client or develop a new bot system that uses a mouse pointer targetting system instead of the traditional "auto target" system.

Sadly enough, updating the offsets just doesn't cut it anymore. No matter what way you look at it you'll just have to be patient until a solution is found, happy grinding

Last edited by iamcanadian04; 07/31/2009 at 16:25.
Old 07/31/2009, 22:58   #8

I guess we need to wait and see if Airninja6r and ntKid have any plans to update the bot or not, but i think they both quit playing PW so I'm not sure.

-class1c
Old 07/31/2009, 23:21   #9

Hey guys sorry I haven't responded...(been busy >.<)
Anyway, I see what you guys have been talking about,(haven't really tried botting since newest update). As for the newest Revo... I have no idea about any of the plans, you'll have to ask Airninja6r about that one ^_^. I'm gonna look into the other methods of targeting...(Hope many others join me ) If anybody has an idea let us know!
~Peace

Tags
bot, patch, pwi