Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 14:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SourceCodes: SmurfIT, AutoPotv1.95 and ZcPWBotv1.2

Discussion on SourceCodes: SmurfIT, AutoPotv1.95 and ZcPWBotv1.2 within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SourceCodes: SmurfIT, AutoPotv1.95 and ZcPWBotv1.2

I am in open source feeling, so im spreading the sources of this Bots. Partwise its crappy code, but nevertheless enjoy it!

SmurfIT:

AutoPotv1.95:

ZcPWBotv1.2:

edit: new Link for all 3 Sources:

Notes:
User defined includes are at the beginning
Default/System includes follow the user defined ones
As next the users global stuff
At the end the users source code (mostly starting at 2/3 of the complete file)
Thanks
22 Users
Old 05/13/2009, 14:11   #2

used autoit decompiler and publish that ****? do you try compile it back and check?
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/13/2009, 16:39   #3

elite*gold: 20
i dunno but shouldnt u first have permission to the makers of those stuff before releasing. I know smurf tried to keep his codes private.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/13/2009, 17:12   #4

Dont know if the whole src is working, but u can see the way how the "coders" did it. I think thats quite interesting to see others code.

Yep it is done with AutoIt-Decompiler, ...nothing special.

Quote:
i dunno but shouldnt u first have permission to the makers of those stuff before releasing. I know smurf tried to keep his codes private.
The source is included in the archives they made public! The way i published it is just a bit more obvios.
Old 05/13/2009, 21:06   #5

You really should delete those links and punch yourself in the face for good measure. Anyone with half a brain can decompile autoit exes, but to post the code here is a slap in the face to the person who developed it and didn't wan't it released. Most likely you are just going to **** them off and they will just keep their new exes to themselves from now on.
Old 05/13/2009, 23:08   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by chompy2 View Post
You really should delete those links and punch yourself in the face for good measure. Anyone with half a brain can decompile autoit exes, but to post the code here is a slap in the face to the person who developed it and didn't wan't it released. Most likely you are just going to **** them off and they will just keep their new exes to themselves from now on.
100% agree

u think that u are now something special? if any1 want decompile it he can do it without ur help if he got a lil brain.

omg u are just a *** who want some ppl who speak with u xD
Old 05/14/2009, 03:06   #7

Quote:
Well i just wanted to give them a push in the right direction to protect their stuff.

Quote:
u think that u are now something special? if any1 want decompile it he can do it without ur help if he got a lil brain.
Quote:
Yep it is done with AutoIt-Decompiler, ...nothing special.
...waste of words
Quote:
omg u are just a *** who want some ppl who speak with u xD
Im sure it'll help some ppl to get some new ideas. @Authors: They are helped cuz they are shown how easy it is to **** AutoIt. Maybe they are now going to learn a real programing language like c++ or protect their AutoIt stuff.
U may call me a ***, i wont call u back, cuz its against my mind of total placidity.
Have a nice day.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/14/2009, 11:47   #8

thank you kind sir, you are very wise and generous. If you are feeling open source, you should post your own godly app created using The Real c++ and its source code too, so we newbs and **** makers can get a taste of a top notch application created by you, an ace coder
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/14/2009, 17:41   #9

I already released some ideas.
Old 05/14/2009, 18:09   #10

ohh, i see...hope you'll post a golden source code soon for us to learn...and use
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/14/2009, 21:35   #11

I dont have a full src at all cuz im not botting. Im just reversing how things work.
If i get something usefull new i'll post. (;
Old 05/14/2009, 23:32   #12

oh alright, thanks again for reversing how things work and already working things.

c u in another useful thread then... g.l
Old 05/15/2009, 00:08   #13

we will (-;
Old 05/15/2009, 11:13   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megamorph View Post
Im sure it'll help some ppl to get some new ideas. @Authors: They are helped cuz they are shown how easy it is to **** AutoIt. Maybe they are now going to learn a real programing language like c++ or protect their AutoIt stuff.
U may call me a ***, i wont call u back, cuz its against my mind of total placidity.
Have a nice day.
Megamorph,

What do you mean new ideas? Do you mean that everyone is free to modify it without the author's consent? Dude, it's somebody else's work! That's why there's patent to every invention.

Proofing something can be messed with doesn't mean that you have to mess with it. And you, what have you done except revealing the source codes to public? You don't have the right, dude.
Old 05/15/2009, 18:17   #15

Quote:
What do you mean new ideas?
Ppl with brain will see and understand the src and may get some new ideas. And if they think like me, they'll publish them and we all can profit of it. I also publish things i developed. Maybe with the time some more ppl think like me and make information public for free. There are always partys try to avoid spreading their information, but on the one or the other way they'll get spreaded.

Quote:
Do you mean that everyone is free to modify it without the author's consent?
Well there are kids who only change the name and republish software, but did u rly tried compiling the src? I dont think so, otherwise u haven't written that. ;p
The authors did work, also with help of the forum and the users here, so i think its ok, to give something back. (:

Quote:
Dude, it's somebody else's work! That's why there's patent to every invention.
They got helped by the forum with learning and - maybe - they also used some offsets from here. But all in all they are part of the community here and as u can see Smurfin didnt took it too hard. (:

Quote:
Proofing something can be messed with doesn't mean that you have to mess with it.
I dont want to proof sth. i just want to publish information at all. its my life style. I do it in all my social networks.

Quote:
And you, what have you done except revealing the source codes to public?
U got my forum nick - so u may look it up by urself?

Quote:
You don't have the right, dude.
From ur point of view ur right. But only the reason more ppl have ur point of view is not enough for me to give up my one.