Not a member yet? Register for your free account!


Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 15:28

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Request] Perfect World AutoClicker

This is a discussion on [Request] Perfect World AutoClicker within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category; I need a simple auto clicker for perfect world . Who can click same point with 4 seconds delay . ...

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2009, 09:40   #1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 218
Received Thanks: 31
[Request] Perfect World AutoClicker


I need a simple auto clicker for perfect world . Who can click same point with 4 seconds delay .
It will help us to put 200 000 points reputation more faster then broke our fingers to repeat this move

__________________

inkredibil is offline  
Old 05-07-2009, 19:48   #2
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 88
Received Thanks: 15
how clicking can help earn repuattion? anyway something like this must work

Code:
#include <Misc.au3>
$dll = DllOpen("user32.dll")
WinWaitActive ("Element Client")
WinSetTitle("Element Client", "", "press F12 to set click position")
While 1
	If _IsPressed("7B", $dll) Then 
		$pos = MouseGetPos()
		ExitLoop
	EndIf
WEnd
WinSetTitle("press F12 to set click position", "" , "press F12 to stop clicking")
While 1
	MouseClick ( "left",  $pos[0] , $pos[1] )
	For $i=1 to 16
		If _IsPressed("7B", $dll) Then ExitLoop 2
		Sleep (250)
	Next
WEnd
WinWaitActive ("press F12 to stop clicking")
WinSetTitle("press F12 to stop clicking" , "", "Element Client")
DllClose($dll)
P.S. if by any acident you dont have autoit I compile it to exe for you
Attached Files
File Type: rar PWclicker.rar (288.8 KB, 2071 views)
cheatftw is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Ericssonnn (06-14-2009), inkredibil (05-08-2009)
Old 05-07-2009, 22:19   #3
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 78
Received Thanks: 32
=O
This isnt Maple Story...
Rep =/= Fame

But I am interested in how an AC can get you to 200k rep.
IIIililillll is offline  
Old 05-08-2009, 09:08   #4
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 218
Received Thanks: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by IIIililillll View Post
=O
This isnt Maple Story...
Rep =/= Fame

But I am interested in how an AC can get you to 200k rep.
You must have the Rancoreido General Tablet , RancorCaptain Mark a stock pile , so you will not stay all day to click to put this on the NPC t ogive you the Reputation Points .

2000*100=200 000 Reputations thats 6000 clicks on the NPC
inkredibil is offline  
Old 05-08-2009, 09:15   #5
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 218
Received Thanks: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheatftw View Post
how clicking can help earn repuattion? anyway something like this must work

Code:
#include <Misc.au3>
$dll = DllOpen("user32.dll")
WinWaitActive ("Element Client")
WinSetTitle("Element Client", "", "press F12 to set click position")
While 1
	If _IsPressed("7B", $dll) Then 
		$pos = MouseGetPos()
		ExitLoop
	EndIf
WEnd
WinSetTitle("press F12 to set click position", "" , "press F12 to stop clicking")
While 1
	MouseClick ( "left",  $pos[0] , $pos[1] )
	For $i=1 to 16
		If _IsPressed("7B", $dll) Then ExitLoop 2
		Sleep (250)
	Next
WEnd
WinWaitActive ("press F12 to stop clicking")
WinSetTitle("press F12 to stop clicking" , "", "Element Client")
DllClose($dll)
P.S. if by any acident you dont have autoit I compile it to exe for you
by accident i dont have autoit

Last edited by inkredibil; 05-08-2009 at 09:21.
inkredibil is offline  
Old 05-08-2009, 11:44   #6
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 88
Received Thanks: 15
for that case download file I atached :P
cheatftw is offline  
Old 05-09-2009, 12:18   #7
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 0
can ani1 confirm this and do u mean those ( international ver.) darkness stamps what give u like 5..x reputation?
illegaal117 is offline  
Old 05-09-2009, 18:57   #8
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 218
Received Thanks: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheatftw View Post
for that case download file I atached :P
What about a Readme file ..

How i start the autocliker . I saw its in script Press F12 to save the positions and F12 to Stop ...But how to Start it if F12 only Save the position and Stop the Program where its the Start of it
inkredibil is offline  
Old 05-10-2009, 02:53   #9
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 84
Received Thanks: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by inkredibil View Post
What about a Readme file ..

How i start the autocliker . I saw its in script Press F12 to save the positions and F12 to Stop ...But how to Start it if F12 only Save the position and Stop the Program where its the Start of it
did you have your glasses on your eyes, man . In the script F12 is to "set the click position" it means to start ( i guest ) and t hen F12 again to stop it
wildwinter is offline  
Old 05-10-2009, 08:25   #10
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 78
Received Thanks: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by inkredibil View Post
You must have the Rancoreido General Tablet , RancorCaptain Mark a stock pile , so you will not stay all day to click to put this on the NPC t ogive you the Reputation Points .

2000*100=200 000 Reputations thats 6000 clicks on the NPC
WTH!!
I just checked that item. Dropped by lvl150!?
Even though it's 33.33% drop....it's still 150!!

Dont tell me you have that many tablets already on you?
=O
IIIililillll is offline  
Reply

 

Thread Tools



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:28.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.