Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 18:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Perfect World] Need a team (Game Developers/Website Developer/GM)

Discussion on [Perfect World] Need a team (Game Developers/Website Developer/GM) within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Perfect World] Need a team (Game Developers/Website Developer/GM)

Like the title states. We currently have all the files set up and ready to go, running on 1.4.2.

We need....

Game Developers (Coders)(0/2):

Let me know how long you have been coding for perfect world and what you can promise me.

GM's (1/1):

Let me know how long you have been playing, if you have ever GM'd for another server and if you know the commands.

(LOOKING FOR A SERIOUS GM, YOU WILL BE A FORUM MODERATOR AS WELL. SERVER IS BASED ON THE COMMUNITY AND NOTHING ELSE. YOU WILL BE SHOWING THIS BY CARING FOR THE COMMUNITY. Females would be more acceptable since they are more caring.)

Website Developer (0/1):

Well, currently we have a website that I threw up in dreamweaver. For now that will hold but its nothing huge. We are going to need you to just make some cool website that we can use for the server.

• MSN:
  • Message me here in a PM
  • Post on this thread
Old 11/17/2011, 08:28   #2

May I ask how you obtained the 1.4.2 files?

I would maybe be interested in being a game dev, I will give you more info about me, my experience etc if I decide to
Old 11/17/2011, 09:14   #3

They have ripped version of [email protected] - noting new.
Old 11/18/2011, 03:24   #4

i'm interested on being a GM, hence i played a lot of perfect world private servers. sublime pw, legendary pw, blackrose pw, swordsman pw, devastation pw, and many more. And it seems that GM's their are abusing their powers as being a GM. which isnt cool at all..
Old 11/18/2011, 04:51   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaMeLeS_79 View Post
May I ask how you obtained the 1.4.2 files?

I would maybe be interested in being a game dev, I will give you more info about me, my experience etc if I decide to
Im going to send you a message so we can talk on msn or ventrilo if you want.
Old 01/01/2012, 16:03   #6

im intreasted in gm postion i have been gm's for devastation perfect world max i know all the commands and what my job is i been playing perfect world for about 4 years now let me know if you are still looking