Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 03:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Price Compare Pages from free MMORPGs?

Discussion on Price Compare Pages from free MMORPGs? within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Price Compare Pages from free MMORPGs?

I wonder me if anybody know an site where are compares of the costs from free MMORPGs?

As example: At every expansion get PW more expensive. As example: since the last Expansion are much stronger towers, these take more HP from the players, so the players have a longer TW and need more Charms. The charms are 50% expensiver as an half year ago.

Or more Skills means more pay items needed. (one of the last expansions).
Old 08/29/2012, 18:55   #2

elite*gold: 20
Don't know a site like that.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Sell Eu West Acc 82 skins 17 rune pages Pic Included Price 120 € Pulsefire Ez Added
08/25/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
As title says i m selling my account here is the content of the account Will not go first,Will Provide Any Proof Asked About The Legimacy Of The Account Will use middleman if asked Add me on skype for further information Skype:Sergiosleeroy http://i959.photobucket.com/albums/ae78/bizarrema nia/Sellpic-2.jpg
[WTS] Lol account, 47 Skins,9 runes pages, PULSEFIRE EZ, **Cheap Price !!**
08/09/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey guys , I'm here to sell this league of legends account. ACCOUNT DETAILS
[WTS] Lol account, 46 Skins, 6 Runes Pages **CHEAP PRICE !!!**
07/31/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey guys , I'm here to sell this league of legends account. ACCOUNT DETAILS
what are good free mmorpgs like 2moons
04/02/2012 - Main - 1 Replies
im looking for good free mmorpgs like 2moons(dekaron) that are free and of course graphics like 2 moons or even better i dont want to play a loew graphic game anyone know anygame like that feel free to post it here
Free MMORPGs ohne Cash Shop
11/05/2011 - Off Topic - 23 Replies
Hallo... Ich suche ein Free Online MMORPG ohne einen Cash Shop bzw. ohne Cash Shop Pflicht Items. Habe die Letzten 2 Jahre FlyFF gespielt... Es ging noch aber dann kam auf einmal der sturz. Man konnte ohne Cash Shop Items nicht mehr mithalten... Also ich suche etwas wo man das Uppen von Items nicht mit Cash Shop Items macht wie bei FlyFF... WoW oder Aion machen das ja, nur leider is dies kostenpflichtig... Naja hoffe mir kann jmd helfen...