Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 00:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to duplicate Item and Gold?

Discussion on How to duplicate Item and Gold? within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question How to duplicate Item and Gold?

I have followed the thread in the elitpvpers forum, but I didn't understand how to duplicate the ITEM and Gold in the PW I*ndo*nesia, like the forum talking about.
as you now I am a new one. and I didn't understand about script.
if there is anyone know and what program or bot that should I use, please replay this message, Thanks
Old 02/06/2009, 15:21   #2

why should we tell you?
Old 02/06/2009, 20:42   #3

hmm,if somebody know how to duplicate, then i'm sure they will not to tell you for free..except in a condition..maybe you must pay the method or something else..

i'm also looking the method how to duplicate it..but, you know..it's really useless to ask.,because nobody want to answer..or there is no way to duplicate it

*taulah gmana orang indonesia atau orang laen..klo punya cheat pasti disimpen sendiri..wkwkwk
Old 02/07/2009, 01:11   #4

elite*gold: 20
its server side.. lol
Old 02/07/2009, 04:00   #5

It's funny when someone who just registered here in the forum came, started a new thread, and asked, "Hey can you guys tell me how to dupe gold? How to turn on *** mode?"

First of all if you indeed followed and checked several threads on "Dupe Gold" there are several similar threads and posts saying that it's impossible thing to do. Even if someone has a way doing that, there's no way he/she should give it away.

And yeah, apparently you didn't "follow" the threads well enough. FYI, it's not because people keep secret to themselves. It's because that most here don't answer to "obvious-and-already-overly-answered" question. That's why those kind of questions are not taken seriously.

By the way this thread needs to be closed.
Old 02/10/2009, 05:13   #6

lol,,, dude just use bot in this forum

i used Mhs-bot and smurfin al together,, and you know what

i managed to make a party bot using those two programs

so far no banned from Pw Indonesia,,, and so far none of my char have died
coz my bot works on party..

just imagined 5 ******** (indonesia) attacking one monster,,,,,,,,,
Old 02/10/2009, 11:43   #7

mhs n smurfit has been detect by PW indonesia,,wawawa...so,,if u use that,,u will got banned,,like me,,hahaha...