Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 16:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PWI Gathering Bot?

Discussion on PWI Gathering Bot? within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PWI Gathering Bot?

Hey, I'm not sure if this is the right section or not, because it's relating to hacks, bots, but is it possible to make a herb gathering but or something? It would be really useful, just leave it on at night, come back in the morning, and TaDah! 500 herbs. Yeah.
Old 01/21/2009, 08:48   #2

#moved - don't post questions in this section.
Old 01/26/2009, 00:57   #3

I would love to have one of these
I've been trying to find mines/plant IDs in memory so that possibly i could take MHS bot (give credit for that of course) and use it to target mines and the like so that you could run around and mine/gather
Old 02/22/2009, 06:23   #4

just a question but wouldn't it be possible for you to find out what memory address is calling the picture for the resource node and from there find the memory address for the nodes themselves to make a gathering bot ?
Old 02/23/2009, 03:58   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamepattern View Post
just a question but wouldn't it be possible for you to find out what memory address is calling the picture for the resource node and from there find the memory address for the nodes themselves to make a gathering bot ?
Sure, why not? (no idea what you just said)
Old 02/23/2009, 22:33   #6

well for the game to display something on your screen it has to tell your comp to use a texture or pic or whatever i was wondering if you could trace the call for the texture or something to find the memory address for herbs and such
Old 02/24/2009, 03:31   #7

Yeah I think for MY-EN there was a pixel bot (it found mobs by their colors, at least I think that's how it worked) but it was VERY laggy. Maybe someone with awesome coding skills can make a bot like that except for herbs? You would be the most liked and people would bow down to you.
Old 02/24/2009, 22:23   #8

lol i guess ill start working on it it may take awhile im rather new to coding
Old 02/27/2009, 01:57   #9

where do you put the information for the bots?
Old 01/13/2011, 12:13   #10

well i saw somone useing a herb bot before @ Lost City server, but idk how they did it :|
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/13/2011, 13:36   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budgie123 View Post
well i saw somone useing a herb bot before @ Lost City server, but idk how they did it :|
It's not that hard, just have a few waypoints for your bot to patrol between, have it search for specific resources (either by typeId or uniqueId, depending on your preferences). Check whether another player is close (so you don't go harvesting something another player is already harvesting) and go harvest.

You can either have it fly between the waypoints (so you can have a bigger distance between waypoints, as flying means you can avoid obstacles), or probably use a mount to make the urnning faster.

Everything you need to make that can definitely be found around these forums.
All you really need is actionstructs for moving / picking herbs, worldItemList, and playerList (if you don't want your bot to go after resources being harvested already).
Old 01/18/2011, 07:02   #12

This post shouldnt die. This is a great idea and would be extremely helpful.