Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 20:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Whitch one is better

Discussion on Whitch one is better within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Whitch one is better

Heya every one im just starting playing perfect world and i was wonderind on whitch version of game is better to play the one from or the one on ? i have bougth clients and the site of each differs so what would you suggest?
Old 01/07/2009, 11:22   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cradle View Post
Heya every one im just starting playing perfect world and i was wonderind on whitch version of game is better to play the one from or the one on ? i have bougth clients and the site of each differs so what would you suggest?
Where do you reside? That first link is PW International, while the second one is PW-MY-EN (Malaysia). Gameplay is the same. Only the versions are different (one being more advanced in the storyline and cash shop contents).
Old 01/07/2009, 18:55   #3

Yea i know im from europe that was what i was asking witch one has better story line? and intem shop, maybe one in witch some of ya guyz play i wold like to play with some one i know
Old 01/08/2009, 10:31   #4

PW Int'l has already patched theirs with Lost Empire while PW-MY hasn't, I think. This latest expansion allows you to travel back in time that sort of things = new storyline.

For item mall you can just go to their websites and see it for yourself. One obvious thing is PWI's cash shop costs arms and legs, first born too LOL! Perhaps that's also why PWI is the most active PW with numerous events.
Old 01/08/2009, 12:43   #5

go and get perfect world international
Old 01/15/2009, 19:11   #6

i think pwi is better........ but, better ask your close friend, so you can play together
Old 01/18/2009, 17:49   #7

i chose pwi it's easier to find guides on the game
Old 01/19/2009, 20:00   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexuspire View Post
i chose pwi it's easier to find guides on the game
right on bro....
Old 02/26/2009, 05:00   #9

so is their a **** pwi bot? or what, since more seem to play that.. why isnt their one
Old 02/26/2009, 18:55   #10

PWI got better connections than my-en for european players. my-en youll have a little higher ping i guess. in storyline and item mall i can only tell about my-en, but chrono tears of heaven city we also got.
pwi is more expensive than my-en, cubi cost more, and the game has been released at a later date. in my-en the servers are running longer already, got more high lvls, and cheaper to get items for lower lvls.