Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 16:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how much is there actually to be made by botting?

Discussion on how much is there actually to be made by botting? within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how much is there actually to be made by botting?

How much do you make from it? Or how much do you think people make from it?

Share ya profit numbers here! xD
Old 10/20/2011, 17:01   #2

elite*gold: 20
I make about 25 mil a day by chainfarming 112 midmats with 8 flying barbs.

Are you Namless from RZ?
Old 10/20/2011, 22:59   #3

Thanks for the reply Swoosh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sᴡoosh View Post
I make about 25 mil a day by chainfarming 112 midmats with 8 flying barbs
Wow, honestly I had no idea you could make that much from farming, that is amazing lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sᴡoosh View Post
Are you Namless from RZ?
I sure am ;D, I made an account on EPvP'ers cause I wanted to switch to LC (better ping) and thought I might be able to sell one of my accounts, I doubt I actually will be able to though, but it was worth a shot.

While browsing around the forum, botting kinda caught my eye and I have been contemplating starting to do it, I made this thread just because I was wondering if it would be worth my while to try it or not.

I defiantly am going to try botting, now I just got to find a nice farming bot and a good mat route xD Or I might try grinding but that seems a little less appealing to me.
Old 10/21/2011, 08:23   #4

Yeah, grinding is not quite as profitable, unless you are in it for the DQ points / mats / oracles / soulstones / any special drops too. You'll prolly make about half of what swoosh is making with grinding bots, so not as good, especially since leveling has been made worthless these days

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaMeLeS_79 View Post
Thanks for the reply Swoosh

Wow, honestly I had no idea you could make that much from farming, that is amazing lol

I sure am ;D, I made an account on EPvP'ers cause I wanted to switch to LC (better ping) and thought I might be able to sell one of my accounts, I doubt I actually will be able to though, but it was worth a shot.

While browsing around the forum, botting kinda caught my eye and I have been contemplating starting to do it, I made this thread just because I was wondering if it would be worth my while to try it or not.

I defiantly am going to try botting, now I just got to find a nice farming bot and a good mat route xD Or I might try grinding but that seems a little less appealing to me.
Old 10/21/2011, 13:19   #5

Is there any particular farming bot that you would recommend? I would use Swoosh's bot but I can't afford it :S
Old 10/21/2011, 15:14   #6

elite*gold: 20
I dont use my public bot for this either - it is ill suited for timed chain farming. I wrote a private bot for this - can't have other people doing what I do, where would I profit

If your interested in my path :

This is basically my route. There are still some possibilities of optimizing, but i'm a lazy person , and it's running fine anyhow.

Yepp, grinding is pretty much dead - DQ price reduction, very expensive repair, pots - farming is the new key to making money imo. Specially midmats/herbs from hell.

Cheers dude
Old 10/21/2011, 21:52   #7

Thanks for the replies swoosh xD

I better start learning about pw packet injection so I can create my own bot

EDIT: I'm actually having quite a bit of fun making this bot, it's not too hard either ;D
Pity I got exams soon so I'm going to be studying and won't be able to work on it for the next three weeks

Oh and, that is a VERY long complicated path swoosh lol, daunting at the prospect of making my own but with pwdatabase it's probably not going to be too hard