Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 16:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need the fulltarget function

Discussion on Need the fulltarget function within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need the fulltarget function

Can anyone find out the fulltarget function (not only write ID to the Curent Target Address)
And how can I seach for the information about the player around?
Old 12/12/2008, 13:34   #2

you can probably find players around you and if you have that pointer you may be able to see their mana, health, level etc
Old 12/15/2008, 10:38   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by plixbugmenot View Post
you can probably find players around you and if you have that pointer you may be able to see their mana, health, level etc
But I can't find out the pointer of the players around me. Can some one help me? I want to make a soft auto rebuff for the War Guild but I can't find out who is around me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[VIP-function] ToxicSYS [VIP-function]
08/14/2010 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 1 Replies
heeeey E-pvpers :pimp: this is a new hack by TSYS Status : UNDETECTED Functions (VIDEO) : YouTube - WarRock - Bikini event VIP hack
[HELP] Function
08/02/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
Where can I find this function "gamecard> = 1" within my
[Help]C# ReadMemory Function
04/21/2010 - .NET Languages - 1 Replies
Hi! I am a newbie and trying to learn the C# ReadProcessMemory function! As a training I am trying to read the HP value in "Conquer Online" so please tell me is this code right or wrong and will it cause me problems? note: this is a console application the program should read the HP address then it shows the value of the address! using System; using System.Collections.Generic; using System.Text; using System.Runtime.InteropServices; using System.Text.RegularExpressions;
Help with calling this function!
03/13/2010 - 12Sky2 - 6 Replies
First off: sorry for my poor english! Im trying with my dll to set off the "set stat function". The one that u press when you add a stat point to str, dex or what ever. My goal is to make players able to set there Stats to whatever they use to have from an earlier saved point. So if you play against different sort of mobs or players you reform your stats to be suetable for that sertan task in just 1 second right where you stand. Im thinking this is very useful for many ppl here. So now i...
Need help with ecx function
07/05/2008 - General Coding - 2 Replies
Ich hab da ein Problem ich habe eine SpeicherAdresse (007B4750) und in ihr ist wohl eine function mit folgender struct (X,Y,Z :Integer) : Integer so... wie kann ich nun diese func mir zu nutze machen und sie so zu sagen aktivieren? Ich habe folgendes versucht. ========================================== var Processhandle: THandle; WindowHandle, Pidi,