Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 14:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

flight hack?

Discussion on flight hack? within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
flight hack?

hav u ever tried flying in caves? we hunt in heaven purgatory and i use jump hack and my other party mate use this?he can fly...he was a yu ling and that is perfect because u cant die when u r in a max range and flying..
Old 11/01/2008, 02:15   #2

elite*gold: 0
yer, there is a fly hack, check then you want the flying pointer, may vary from server to server though...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Flight, No wings
02/07/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
wHNE I uSE fLIGHT PALLY skill in my server, i dont see wings but i fly fine, dunnno why, is this clinet side or Db and is there a fix tyvm guys
PW PH Flight Hack
09/26/2008 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 7 Replies
use at your own risk can be used on multiple clients better than jumping F11 to start/stop
Another way to abuse the flight system
01/13/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
You need to be shrunk down by 2 levels.. so you need to be REALLY tiny.. so as an example the shrink ray and then use the world enlarger.. try to ride a mount and within about 5 seconds your instantly teleported to the location you was flying to.. this is a GREAT exploit for very long flights like from Auberdine to Theramore isle.. which is 11+ mins.
Shaman: Run at Flight Speed
12/23/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 7 Replies
Drop a sentry totem somewhere in org and and after a few minutes, jump on a bat. Immediately switch to the totem view. If you time it so the totem disapppears while in flight (totem has a 5 minute timer) youll run at the same speed as the flying mount (428% if im right) once you land.