Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 02:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tired of always seeing the same useless hacks

Discussion on Tired of always seeing the same useless hacks within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Tired of always seeing the same useless hacks

Why so far there no have hacks that really serve for anything?
I am weary of seeing wall hack, speed hack, and bots. I also know that most things happen server side, but have not yet been able to create something that intercept these data sent and received by the server?
It's time to see something really useful. Money hack, dupe hack, meridian hack, war avatar hack, refine hack...
Where's the real hackers? If I had technical knowledge, would run after creating a useful hack and not those useless ever.
Old 05/22/2015, 11:16   #2

If you had technial knowledge, you'd know how much time it takes to aquire it and you wouldn't post such silly posts.
Old 05/22/2015, 12:27   #3

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donuter$ View Post
Why so far there no have hacks that really serve for anything?
I am weary of seeing wall hack, speed hack, and bots. I also know that most things happen server side, but have not yet been able to create something that intercept these data sent and received by the server?
It's time to see something really useful. Money hack, dupe hack, meridian hack, war avatar hack, refine hack...
Where's the real hackers? If I had technical knowledge, would run after creating a useful hack and not those useless ever.
Wow, what a useless post by an useless individual.

Don't you think that if this where possible, we would be selling it?
Old 05/22/2015, 17:19   #4

Truth hurts huh... When you poke the wound.

Useless is you who call themselves hackers, I at least say they have no knowledge.
They are posing as "experts" when in fact hardly know create a bat. file.
I do not understand why there is a hacks forum where there are no hacks really, just that. If you do not have something that works, close this **** forum.
Old 05/22/2015, 17:56   #5

I want a car that flies. I don't understand why car dealers don't have one that flies.
They pose as car experts, when in reality they don't know how to hammer a nail.
I understand that most of the physics related to flying is done between two or more massive objects exerting force of gravity on one another, but why have they not been able to intercept gravitons to make car fly???
They are nothing but fakes, real car experts would have already build that.

They might as well close that dealership (that I walked in on my own and wasn't invited).
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/03/2015, 09:56   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donuter$ View Post
Truth hurts huh... When you poke the wound.

Useless is you who call themselves hackers, I at least say they have no knowledge.
They are posing as "experts" when in fact hardly know create a bat. file.
I do not understand why there is a hacks forum where there are no hacks really, just that. If you do not have something that works, close this **** forum.
OK man, seems you need a reality check. People who know how to make such hacks, do not dwell on these forums and have no intention of wasting their time to post hacks for a silly game for free. So you will have to be happy with bots you can find for free and maybe some simple teleport hack or wallhack.

No one here knows how to get past server sided things, no one here knows about networking enough to get past protection and do required things on the server, because you can't know the database structure the server is running unless you can emulate it, and in order to emulate it, you would need to be a ******* expert in reverse engineering or get a server files from the game creators itself. And even then the hack would still be easily detected by human factor or scripts that check for irregularities.

The only 2 cases I know someone managed to get in server and give himself shitload silly amount of money was in silkroad and rappelz, and both guys were banned in the same day with all trades reversed.