Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help Pleas

Discussion on Help Pleas within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb Help Pleas

Hello, I just want to apologize for my bad English and also forgive me if the post is in the wrong area.

Well I would like to help in the first two things I would like to know if you have to Hallhack pwbr official server, and second, and if someone could teach me how to do to capture and modify the data packets from the perfect world and you have to resend them after modification.

I thank everyone's attention ...
good up

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help Pleas~
08/14/2011 - S4 League - 2 Replies
Ich Brauch mal Eure Hilfe hab das Problem das ich Diese Hacking Trail detectet nich wegmachen kann wollt mal fragen geht das bei dem aktuellen patch Überhaupt noch?
Pleas pleas pleas (where is new Skill hack??) ty Eliteee
10/08/2010 - Metin2 - 2 Replies
the old Skill hack has been disabled :((((( any new PC pack files?????????
pleas help me
06/23/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
1-all why i open 2 char with DB-BOT in ZSZC 2-why i dont make BD-BOT LTP 3-i want mulit client and sromod THX all
pleas i need help
09/02/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
i need to download ECSRO and i need agood link to download it or silkroad korian plz any one help me to get good link to download it