Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 17:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Damage Hack

This is a discussion on Damage Hack within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category; Is it possible to edit damage output of your character to mobs using CE? nope. yes, it's possible... as this ...

Old   #1

Damage Hack

Is it possible to edit damage output of your character to mobs using CE?
Thanks
11 Users
Old   #2

nope.

Thanks
7 Users
Old   #3

yes, it's possible...

as this far I've seen 2 ppl in the forum claimed that they did make a hack damage......They gave out a hint and I do understand how things work (but yet, Im a noob at hacking, so still unable to get it works ^^)

...still waiting for some pro's to help on my unclear issues =.=
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #4

who?

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #5

im not sure if they lied to you becuase in all the 3d mmo's i played never seen a damage hack
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #6

I'm not sure there are unlimited damage hack or not, but I'm sure that some people is using 2x damage hack by modded elementclient.exe
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #7

yes you can we made a few for a few different game like wow,silkroad,cabal,L2 so yes this game is no diff.. all it has to do is finding the right Hex its all done with CE no server side at all ... cuz what you are doing is "changing" whats being sent the the server befor the server sends back the the packet that tells you how much damage you did
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshw1 View Post
yes you can we made a few for a few different game like wow,silkroad,cabal,L2 so yes this game is no diff.. all it has to do is finding the right Hex its all done with CE no server side at all ... cuz what you are doing is "changing" whats being sent the the server befor the server sends back the the packet that tells you how much damage you did
Can anyone verify if this is true?
Thanks
1 User
Old   #9

Received Thanks: 12,329
I'm a former Silkroad player and I can assure you that there are no speed or damage hacks for that game.
Everything is server sided there.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disconnect View Post
I'm a former Silkroad player and I can assure you that there are no speed or damage hacks for that game.
Everything is server sided there.
yeah. i agreed with you.
Thanks
1 User