Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 15:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Damage Hack

This is a discussion on Damage Hack within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category; for anyone having this so called damage hack, can you 'one hit' mobs at your level with it enabled ? ...

Old   #101

for anyone having this so called damage hack, can you 'one hit' mobs at your level with it enabled ? since it's a damage hack, i suppose it should be able to do that, and if it could do that, then there should be a lot of people with max lv at server cap.

botting for one full day will result in killing around 8,000 mobs in the end [+-2m exp], around 10 secs is needed to kill per mob by a party of 4 chars with priest in the party, imagine using a damage hack, one hit one kill, then the result would be enormous. 10 sec = 10 kill, times four [now they can kill mobs separately and still gain body count]. means 40x faster in theory. one full day=80m exp.

stop talking and start sharing if anyone has it please the days for reaching lv 105 are numbered if it's not fake.

Old   #102

I think these guys are full of ****, and just trying to act cool and like they know something then put others down for not claiming they know it too. When really it's just that we're all honest and don't lie about knowing something that we don't know.

Either give some hints/tips of stfu about knowing anything about damage hack you useless excuse for a humanoid.
Old   #103

dmg hack not dmg hack for real as you all imagine. it's only crit hack actualy. and as you know crit can be more as 2x dmg if you got high crit rate. and you cant do it with simple CE editing. from what I can see in these forums I doubt anyone active in PW section can do anything to find how to. and since it's not my (c) I am not going to post any real info. actualy instead of find ways how to much more easy find allready working
Old   #104

lol, it seems that you are trying to bring out damage hack by scraping a belief, nothing to lose but everything to gain if later a genius was provoked and post a real damage hack by that method. That's very clever of you

Old   #105

Quote:
Originally Posted by mario_art View Post
sorry to say but i've seen that in tw server api , guild ... no need to mentioned

wakakakkaka
wonder why this post didn't show up in the thread while it arrived into my notification email

btw i'm aware about that too, but since our damage hack has just made a scene here and got a new name a.k.a crit hack, i.m.o it won't apply to what happened in our server.

The rumor at that time was about a beast in territorial war being hit and received around 7k damage while performing Veil of Shadow Skill which reduces 90% damage according to the skill description [i assume it includes both phys and magic attack], that means 7k is only 10% of the damage dealt on the beast and should be 70k without Veil of Shadow skill in effect

i don't think 70k damage is possible even by an archer using a +12 rank 8 bow and having an upper crit with any skill at lv10 or upgraded to either heaven/hell.

war between the biggest guilds in our server must be crowded with many players from both side and in that situation anything can happen in a split second which failed or too fast to be noticed [maybe being debuffed and having negative buffs]

i could be wrong though, but i think 70k damage is too overkill by player to player because I read player to player damage is reduced to only 25% value compared to damage dealt by a player to a monster. That would also mean if the hit went to a monster, it will result in 280k damage which means 1-hit-overkill to an Ice Ogre Soldier lv92 mob with 'only' 48k hp.

it just doesn't fit with any logics and any facts we put into it. So it must be a hype or we have a player with seriously high hacking skill armed with a superb damage hack at his disposal , or maybe anyone has better explanation for this.

or maybe you're referring to other event with damage hack and not that one
Old   #106

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheatftw View Post
dmg hack not dmg hack for real as you all imagine. it's only crit hack actualy. and as you know crit can be more as 2x dmg if you got high crit rate. and you cant do it with simple CE editing. from what I can see in these forums I doubt anyone active in PW section can do anything to find how to. and since it's not my (c) I am not going to post any real info. actualy instead of find ways how to much more easy find allready working
Once again you just repeating what you already said, and pretty much saying nothing useful what so ever.

And you said "actualy instead of find ways to much more easy find already working" That was some sorry English wording almost couldn't even make out wtf you were trying to say. And you said that yet you really didn't and haven't said anything about any sort of way to find ****. All you've said is "crit hack is possible" that's it. Oh boy yeah that's a big help give yourself a fkin cookie.

I doubt you even know **** about doing the hack. Maybe have a friend that can or you heard of other people doing it or something. If it's so true like you keep carrying on about why don't one of your friends make a video of you guys hitting mobs and getting crit every single time.
Old   #107

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurfin View Post
wonder why this post didn't show up in the thread while it arrived into my notification email

btw i'm aware about that too, but since our damage hack has just made a scene here and got a new name a.k.a crit hack, i.m.o it won't apply to what happened in our server.

The rumor at that time was about a beast in territorial war being hit and received around 7k damage while performing Veil of Shadow Skill which reduces 90% damage according to the skill description [i assume it includes both phys and magic attack], that means 7k is only 10% of the damage dealt on the beast and should be 70k without Veil of Shadow skill in effect

i don't think 70k damage is possible even by an archer using a +12 rank 8 bow and having an upper crit with any skill at lv10 or upgraded to either heaven/hell.

war between the biggest guilds in our server must be crowded with many players from both side and in that situation anything can happen in a split second which failed or too fast to be noticed [maybe being debuffed and having negative buffs]

i could be wrong though, but i think 70k damage is too overkill by player to player because I read player to player damage is reduced to only 25% value compared to damage dealt by a player to a monster. That would also mean if the hit went to a monster, it will result in 280k damage which means 1-hit-overkill to an Ice Ogre Soldier lv92 mob with 'only' 48k hp.

it just doesn't fit with any logics and any facts we put into it. So it must be a hype or we have a player with seriously high hacking skill armed with a superb damage hack at his disposal , or maybe anyone has better explanation for this.

or maybe you're referring to other event with damage hack and not that one
don't forget beside the crit rate that double the damaage there is another thing affect the damage as well, the "attack lvl" . If and only if some one can hack both of these state specially the "attack level" the damaage may triple or more than that. I don't know the limit of the attack level but so far I know that the ultimate weapon can give you 50 attack level (50% maybe? idk).
so, it somehow answers for the 70k damage: let's assume that the attack level is percent of the damaage then what happen if someone has 700 attack level ?

Confirm: I'd got a reliable information from a pro cracker. He said that if you can find the real base address of the client, you are able to find other things as well, such as fly, wall, trade, x2 damage, crit,.... etc. The current base address people found from HP value is not the basic one.
Old   #108

we can have a lot of theories on how a damage hack could work, but we haven't got the answer about how to make one for real. I can make up one

the dmg hack we have in pw is not dmg hack for real as you all imagine. it's actually putting as many attack rings in the slot so your attack will increase until you say 'i have enough'. If we equip a ring, the ring slot will change its state to 'a ring is already there' while if we have no ring equipped in the slot, the ring slot state is 'there is not yet a ring in there'. Now you only need to change the ring slot state every after you equip a ring, and you'll be able to equip another ones.

lol, let's just fill this thread with any possible 'how damage hack works' ideas until someone nuke it with a proper one
Old   #109

@wildwinter: So did your source give you any ways of finding the "Real base address"?

@Smurfin: For an idea...I dunno if you guys have Genie's yet, but there's a skill they have called Frenzy...This skill raises your Attck Lvl by 1-10 (depending on lvl). There might be a way to make the skill stack or last longer than it is...Just a thought ^^
Old   #110

the genie slot is already there, but the genie itself is nowhere to be found which could mean it's close for our server for having a genie sooner or later after the last patch a few days ago.
Thanks
1 User