Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 09:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Perfect World USA Multi Client+Infinite Zoom+Patcher Bypass

Discussion on Perfect World USA Multi Client+Infinite Zoom+Patcher Bypass within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Perfect World USA Multi Client+Infinite Zoom+Patcher Bypass

I made this while back in CB, it still works! No jump hack in this client, I decided not to include it.

Scan with
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/07/2008, 02:40   #2

I got this one from your main website already Sirreal ^^

I think it's better not to included the jump hack, since server can count the amount of jump. If more than 2 jumps = ban or whatever

However, thanks for this
Old 09/07/2008, 17:04   #3

hey it will work with my perfect world international right? how do you install! cause i hecka need a infinite zoom!
Old 09/08/2008, 07:09   #4

Just put it into your install directory "element" folder. Backup the original, and run straight from the .exe
Old 09/23/2008, 20:48   #5

Can u update for version 12 please ? i so badly need it...
Old 09/23/2008, 23:11   #6

Working on it.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Perfect World] Multi Client + bypass autopatcher tutorial
05/10/2011 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 72 Replies
My english is poor:( Download OllyDBG from OllyDbg v1.10 --------------* Open OllyDBG --------------* File -> Open -> Choose your elementclient.exe Right click -> Search for -> All referenced text strings(#pic1) In the Text strings window *Scroll to top & left click any line(#pic2)
[Perfect World] Multi Client + pwprotector bypass
10/05/2010 - Perfect World - 58 Replies
This is a multi client for Perfect World elementclient - (MY).zip is for the International/English Perfect World (MY) elementclient - (PH).zip is for the Perfect World Philippines Replace it with the one in your Perfect World\element folder -It lets you run as many clients as you computer can handle. -Autopatch check is skipped so you can start the exe directly, you have to anyway to open multiple clients as the auto patcher wont work with a client running.
[Release] Perfect World International Multi Client and Launcher bypass
01/02/2010 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 26 Replies
new version here: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/pw-hacks-bots-che ats-exploits/204541-rls-pw-int-v68-multiclient-qwe rty-azerty.html
[Multi Client, Jump Hack, Zoom Hack] Perfect World Brazilian
12/19/2009 - Perfect World - 135 Replies
@English - The client Relase1 and Aggrobot relased to old MY-EN work on brazillian server!! - New bot by zevorc to BRAZILIAN server!!! - Original Client (OLD) Aggrobot (Working, but old). (NEW) MHS-Bot-PWBR v0.2 (Beta) - Bot ZcPWBotv0.27BR moded by mhsgames, with more mobs feature and more...