Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 22:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Surrounding Players

Discussion on [Request] Surrounding Players within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] Surrounding Players

I am searching for the surrounding players offsets, like the moblist - just playerlist with ID´s(I still have the player names, but I need the ID´s!!).

I will give out a 0x657 Premium membership for this one who sends me a PM with the offsets+pointer!

Old 09/03/2008, 21:15   #2

u cant get the IDs only the player numbers from the saved DB they looks like P-131235 more is not possible
Old 09/04/2008, 02:07   #3

Do you guys have the mob list pointer? If so, wanna post it?
Old 09/04/2008, 20:45   #4

i think i know how to find it, when i have time i'll try it
Old 09/05/2008, 01:50   #5

Anyways, I'm writing a bot with micromacro, and so far it works much better (in terms of efficiency and it doesn't do a lot of the dumb stuff other bots are doing). I'm just trying to find out how to find the X, Y co-ordinates of a target so I can have my bot attack the closest target first, if anyone has the pointers for the following it would be greatly appreciated. I'll release the bot after I get these in:

- Pointer for mobs in the area
- Pointer for mob HP
- Pointer for mob co-ordinates X, Y, Z

please PM me or reply if you have any of these. Thanks, and if anyone knows how to find the heading vector that'll be great also. Thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request]INGC Players
06/12/2010 - Grand Chase - 2 Replies
To all Grand Chase Indonesian Players Can you please upload the stage folder? Thanks in advance...
Read Memory Surrounding Persons
01/09/2010 - Atlantica Online - 13 Replies
Ok ich hab mich mal hingesetzt und die Werte weiter analysiert von den monster namen. Man bekommt damit eine Liste von Namen, X, Y Koordinaten von allem was im Spiel im Sichtradius geladen wird. Soll heißen steht man mitten in Rom stehen alle Personen in der Liste mit Namen, X, Y Koordinate. Dazu zählen auch NPC, wandernde NPC's (z.b Goncourt wenn man den im Sicht Radius hat) und natürlich auch monster. Das ist besonderst intressant weil man diese Liste für einige intressante...
Error No Surrounding Monster!!
09/01/2009 - Perfect World - 1 Replies
Okay... I just registered to this forum because I had used many bots from this forum for previous games. Now im currently into Perfect World International.. Latest version :P I downloaded the bot... here: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/pw-hacks-bots-chea ts-exploits/120010-new-release-zcpwbot-v1-0-mem-bo t.html : That one. I set it all up correctly, but now everytime i start it, it gets error no surrounding monsters. Im in Windows 7 Ultimate x64. Im running the bot in compatibility for Vista...
[Request}can anyone tell me how to add effct to the players
07/02/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
I dont know how to begin .. but i need to know how to make effect to the players .. and plz dont say to me search coz i have searched the whole site ..all what i found was cure topic and he talked about the npc only .. if any one showed me how i will be very thankful.>>>>
Request to the players of Freedom
05/30/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 17 Replies
Okay, well as you guys know. I got banned from lion and a very very nice person gave me an account on freedom. But She is naked. Well instead of running around and lvling like i should be to get equip. I have been editing files, for you guys, hosting patches, and writing walkthroughs for the multi hack thing. So my request is for any players of Freedom that have extra Tao equip laying around, could you please donate it to me? Thanks everybody. Oh also.. if you WANNA gimmie a DB code,...