Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 11:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

This is why bots wont work.... Help?

Discussion on This is why bots wont work.... Help? within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
This is why bots wont work.... Help?

When im in game i can not control anything other then the game... like if im in ventrilo i can use my push to talk hotkey .... this is why the bot wont work for me any help would be cool .... thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
my CE wont work?? help please :]
09/25/2009 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
hey guys, i just downloaded Instantdeaths bypass ( it rocks <3 him ). then i open my CE and choose the process, keep address codes. Then i choose speed and skill hack then nuthing happens????? sorry im noooob any ideas are welcome. Also is there a new CE address table i need? if so could someone send me a download link. Thanks for the help - James
why wont windows vista work with the bots
05/01/2007 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
i have windows vista and i cant get bot 1.54 to work am i doing some thing wrong or the program just wont work with windows vista and are there any bot programs that will work with windows vista.