Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 19:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PWI Wild Lotus Server

Discussion on PWI Wild Lotus Server within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PWI Wild Lotus Server

Hey. I was wondering if anyone has heard about this server yet. It's really new (as in 4-5 days old as of this post) but I was wondering if someone has heard of it, it there would be a working PWI Private Server bot laying around somewhere. Now, I'm not asking for one. I'm just curious if one is already made to work with private servers.
Old 01/09/2012, 14:14   #2

- you can see all the info there.
Old 03/30/2012, 16:24   #3

WILD LOTUS SERVER *is officially CLOSED>=(* I was playing on the server until 1 or 2 months ago, and when I tried to start the launcher recently, The server status inside the game showed it went off-line, looks like permenantly! I havnt been able to play that Wild Lotus server since for several months!-What a waste....it was 1 of the few private servers I was able to play in USA

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Wtb Wild kingdom lion server dbs , gold ,items
07/29/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Wtb lion server wild kingdom dbs, gold and archer items pm me.
buy gears eagle server wild kingdom
05/30/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
hi all im looking to buy +8 +10 +11 +12 gears for arch pls be genuine guys email me at [email protected]
S> 111 Archer Wild Kingdom - Eagle Server
05/02/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 2 Replies
Selling 111 Non-RB Archer on Wild Kingdom-Eagle Server has uni soc coat and eli 2 soc bow which combined r worth 1 db and the account alone i figure is maybe half a DB. So i'm lookin for 2 dbs or maybe just 1 whatever offer is the best ill take it after 3 days...
B> non rb trojan lvl 120, In Wild Kingdom-Tiger Server
07/20/2008 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
B> lvl 120 non rb trojan in Wild Kingdom-Tiger server, Must be full info... i can offer things in Conuqer or other games....
Real Hacking CO2 Wild Kingdom Eagle Server
07/05/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 28 Replies
Hello, Ive been doing a little experimenting on CO2 IP Addresses and hacking it, so, I went to the main CO2 Folder in my Computer C:\Program Files\Conquer 2.0 I opened server.dat file with "Notepad" I searched and found the Eagle Server IP Address and Port Number which is Ip1=69.59.142.13 Port1=9958