Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 09:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PW PH AUTOBAN

Discussion on PW PH AUTOBAN within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 08/14/2008, 22:18   #91

elite*gold: 0
FYI, they will autobanned u with "some way client side reportation program" even if u just "touch" the DMA part of elementclient.exe, the thing that we should do is how to make "false simple stupid detection" on all the way so whatever we did the reportation program just saying "this client and account is goodman" so logic but still hard todo... 50 accounts created and banned, 50 accounts more ready for defeated their protection... hehehe
Old 08/14/2008, 23:49   #92

my dear gunse... client does not report... it is the server that detects... if you should find a way to "mask" that certain part or simply "freeze" that variable... everyone is ok... :P

however... this is troublesome. every time the client patches, you have to find that variable again...

i say, stick to the cheat engine... it's simple, efficient, and undetectable unless they upgrade their pwprotector which is so far I find incredibly useless..
Old 08/15/2008, 00:27   #93

have u try just read DMA value then got banned?
Old 08/15/2008, 00:32   #94

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by kofimaster View Post
my dear gunse... client does not report... it is the server that detects... if you should find a way to "mask" that certain part or simply "freeze" that variable... everyone is ok... :P

however... this is troublesome. every time the client patches, you have to find that variable again...

i say, stick to the cheat engine... it's simple, efficient, and undetectable unless they upgrade their pwprotector which is so far I find incredibly useless..
u call me noob, but u don't even know that cheat engine is not the only software for that there are other software besides cheat engine.
Old 08/15/2008, 00:33   #95

so far, i am just using stupid tools (as noob as me) such as OllyDBG+plugs, CE, w32disasm, pwpack2008, is someone get super-tools to defeat their guard? so sorry if i am so fool... i am just newbie that trying to survive...
Old 08/15/2008, 00:34   #96

Try WPE
Old 08/15/2008, 05:00   #97

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetaBowElfe View Post
u call me noob, but u don't even know that cheat engine is not the only software for that there are other software besides cheat engine.
i know there are others... why switch to others when i can easily edit something on cheat engine? or that hasn't occurred in that big lump of yours you call brain.
Old 08/15/2008, 05:06   #98

There are other programs more convenitent for me than CE at some specific task, but that has not occurred yet in that big lump of yours you call brain.
Old 08/15/2008, 08:02   #99

Quote:
Originally Posted by kofimaster View Post
client does not report... it is the server that detects...
I believe server should have some kind of sixth sence to keep an eye on the client
Old 08/15/2008, 08:11   #100

no, the server has no sixth sense... it simply verifies the client that it's legit however it takes time to do so... that is why the auto ban does not start immediately...

my dear betabow... it's a matter of preference that is why there is an "I"... unless you fail to grasp my statement... oh wait... apparently you did.. ^^
Old 08/15/2008, 08:16   #101

without help of client server cant do anything on my machine isnt it? stop confusing ppl.

btw what is client version on ph? should be something like "1.3.4 build 2265" (it's written in CE log and on lower right corner of startup screen)
Old 08/15/2008, 08:53   #102

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetaBowElfe View Post
There are other programs more convenitent for me than CE at some specific task, but that has not occurred yet in that big lump of yours you call brain.
you are so pathetic always play big hacker but duno even simple things. these who really know what they doing never listen to that noob - he never heard even about crc32 or checksum
Old 08/15/2008, 09:06   #103

im just a noob
can somebody explain whats is crc32 or checksum?
can we use it so the system cant detect if we are using modded client or bot?
thanks
Old 08/15/2008, 09:23   #104

Quote:
Originally Posted by k3vin2 View Post
im just a noob
can somebody explain whats is crc32 or checksum?
can we use it so the system cant detect if we are using modded client or bot?
thanks
Checksum is basically a signature of your file, you change anything in the file and the signature changes = your banned.

The checksum itself is most likely getting sent to the server for validation, so you would have to hijack the checksum check locally (on your client) so that it reports the correct checksum, even though your using a different checksum. Could be much more complicated than that though, but thats a kind of simple explanation for you.

Someone will work it out I am sure
Old 08/19/2008, 04:30   #105

ok, here is special case, i did no jump hack no zoom no anything, just use bot program that doing some reading to offset of HP MP and target, boom 30 mins later i got banned, and FYI u also didnt use any multiclient. So what do u think? i got 100 accounts for this experiments, so this is exactly very clear that the pwprotector doing scanning job for anything in client side but if that protector didnt send any message (i mean i force to shutdown it) to server then server "think" that there is violation of security on client site, then u got banned for that. they are one step smart than us now. Or one of us is their staff hahaha...