Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 01:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

chat logger and swear list

Discussion on chat logger and swear list within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question chat logger and swear list

Hello everyone, ty for all of your help in the past, but I have a request

Does anyone know of, or can make, a program that logs the chat that goes on. I would like to read pm/guild chat/wc after I am done sleeping and I DC a lot, so I cannot just scroll up. Thanks a bunch.

Also I was messing around with the pkgs and found out how to delete the swear list (gm = **). Once deleted you can see the words but everyone else still sees **. If you would like me to post an edited version of the pkg, let me know.
Old 07/26/2008, 09:45   #2

How do you unpack those files?
Old 07/27/2008, 02:57   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GODDNESS View Post
How do you unpack those files?

found right here, hope it helps.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] BoI Helper (Chat Cmd's, Speed/Chat/Zoom hack)
03/01/2011 - Battle of the Immortals - 54 Replies
Hi! First of all, i know this will completely destroy the world chat cuz of colored flasching and flying texts everywhere but anyhow i wanted to release this little tool. I like to use some Chat Commands to color my Text when advertising sales or looking for a party etc. but im too lazy to write the commands for that again and again so i wrote this little Tool that generates the codes i need with a few clicks and puts it into the clipboard =) Features: Color: Give your Text a...
List of Chat IDs
02/03/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Does anyone have a full list of Chat IDs they could post here? (broadcast, world, whisper, etc)
want to swear?
02/25/2008 - Archlord - 2 Replies
First of all i am not responsible for what u do with it.. swear all u want = no saying fck,btch,pUssy using the full words like fuck ,bitch,pussy... dont blame me blame codemasters.. ------------------------------- go to c:\Archlord\ini then open base.dat in notepad then delete everthing in it..then save it..go in game and swear all u want...i cant believe the language warning is clientside..enjoy Glitch found by me or i am the first to post it..^CREDIT^.
echtzeit chat logger
12/30/2004 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
hat wer sowas? hab zwar einene gefunden, aber der ist zu alt und funzt nichmehr. ansonsten hab ichs mal mim packet sniffer versucht, aber die packete zu interpretieren ist doch schwerer als man denkt hehe.