Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 10:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Requesting!~] guide to make fat panda/thin,fat characters

Discussion on [Requesting!~] guide to make fat panda/thin,fat characters within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Requesting!~] guide to make fat panda/thin,fat characters

I know someone knows.. because I have seen it done already but theres nothing out there that actually explains how its done and so i would like it if someone would post how to do it.. tyvm
Old 06/27/2008, 17:09   #2

don't go into customize folder, edit the ones that are on same page with the customize folder and make a copy of the one your editing, atleast thats what i did to make it work.. then click on the middle arrows back to character and you'll have it, only works when creating!
Old 06/28/2008, 00:08   #3

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide]The massive Chinese INT based characters guide.
04/01/2019 - SRO Guides & Templates - 122 Replies
Before I share with you my experience of 3 years about "INT based characters", I would like to clear some points: 1) Let your opinion>guide, not guide>opinion. 2) INT bow man is included. 3) Many, many INT options are included. Ok! Let's start. 1)The full INT S/S:
Hello requesting guide.
08/19/2010 - SRO Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
Hello, can any1 do guide about how to change weapons,armors and wolf - to lord yarkan or other pets ?
[REQUESTING]need guide
07/12/2010 - Soldier Front - 1 Replies
can somebody guide/teach me how to use goldak-47s?? coz its hard for me to use it... need some guidelines i appreciated it!! http://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a410/bongx3m/ 2010June29004344.jpg
Guide: How to make Fat or Thin characters on PW
07/19/2009 - Perfect World - 31 Replies
I just combined this steps and I successfully created a fat character. Hope this helps. Credits goes to them. The first thing to do: Next step
[REQUEST] -how to make SUPER FAT/THIN characters in Perfect WORL
06/23/2008 - Perfect World - 68 Replies
can any1 post here a guide on how to make that super fat super thin character? i mean 10x of the maximum default allowed someone sain\d that you can edit a file in the folder to enable it but i dont know how what to edit can anyone put it up here?? the edited file or a quick tutorial?? any help is deeply appreciated...