Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 19:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NGN - Developers Wanter

Discussion on NGN - Developers Wanter within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NGN - Developers Wanter

- Closed -

Similar Threads Similar Threads
In Need of Developers
06/09/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 24 Replies
As the title says. We are currently running on a dedi, using KingTuts Action 9 Release Client. Working on starting a new gaming network. I Need Graphics Designers, and skilled developers, that can add, fix, and tweak. Add me at [email protected] if you are interested, and please, if your not interested, don't leave a nasty comment about why it is that you aren't.
[Looking for some developers]
05/04/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 7 Replies
I have recently bought a started dedicated server , im looking for some devs , to make the server running , and configurations , rewarding as being The game masters in the game. Contact me MSN : [email protected] or skype @ fantastic-999
Developers
01/14/2011 - Main - 1 Replies
I am looking for a developer team that is able to code Java. I run an 'Aion' Private server. If anybody is interested PM, and add me in skype. skype: williampriester (You must use skype).
need developers
12/03/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
i need really good developers :D pme ill give u my msn.. thx :D
Need Developers
10/10/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 14 Replies
Hi, my friend is hosting a dekaron pserver, and is planning to go all the way. He has an high spec dedi server, a website, now all he needs are some DEVs that would like to help out. If you are interested please contact: stoney: [email protected] TaTwizard: [email protected] :)