Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 15:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Whats your favourite class for pvp lvl 100+ ?

Discussion on Whats your favourite class for pvp lvl 100+ ? within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Whats your favourite class for pvp lvl 100+ ?

Well i did try Archer, Werefox and Warrior (human) so far...heavy armor vita fox sucks at higher lvls since your fox does low dmg, Archer is hitting hard but has low hp and if stunned you are done, human warrior seems to be the class which has the most option for pvp and the dmg is insane at higher lvls with good equipment.
I didnt try Werebeast but this will be my next class....

Whats your expirience ?
Old 06/12/2008, 20:00   #2

WB and EP are really good at highest levels in pvp.
EPs get a lot better because better gear at higher levels means more HP and EPs can heal themself, always have the important buffs and very high dmg that never misses. And as plume barrier removes 80% dmg taken (more if you have the heaven book that no boss drops).
WB, especially if have +12 gear or something close to +12 is i would say impossible to kill alone as they would have far over 20k hp, sometimes over 30-35k.
WR are good too ofc got so many stuns that help

at really high levels its often said that EA only can kill MG of the players same level
Old 06/12/2008, 20:11   #3

elite*gold: 20
i don't know but for bot i like lvl 100+ hell WB. :P

hell wb are the best because their damage remain the same and can also attack fast with burst gaining more chi power very fast :P and use maul.
Old 06/12/2008, 20:11   #4

elite*gold: 20

hell wb are the best because their damage remain the same and can also attack fast with burst gaining more chi power very fast :P and use maul.
Old 06/12/2008, 20:16   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetaBowElfe View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetaBowElfe View Post

omg a double poster.... :O
lol
Old 06/13/2008, 21:59   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus191 View Post
omg a double poster.... :O
lol

Well how is MG/Archer at +100lvl ? I know that he has dmg but doesnt he got owned from high hp melees ?

What about Warrior vs Werebeast ? And is Werebeast or Archer or Warrior better vs the rest of the classes - dont they get kited to death and die a lot in TW/city wars ?

I still cant decide.....
Old 06/14/2008, 09:50   #7

Hell Human Warrior.
I'm a lv 9x WR (between 95 and 100) and i can say i own a lot a people from..."red guild from oracle", except some lvl 98 and 99 bastards that i'm gonna own soon, even though the level doesnt mean anything...just itemmmmmssss.
Old 06/15/2008, 15:44   #8

Do you bot?
Old 06/18/2008, 10:06   #9

i have a lvl 101 mage with -6% chanting options ant def stuffs, i just switch equipments depending on situations, i can beat players 30 lvls above me, strategy, mages are kinda imbaaaa (EA are overrated) specially when their equips are +12,
if you wat proof (if ur playing animatrix pw private server) duel me anytime in ADC West
Niel - MG - Area51 - lvl 101
Old 06/20/2008, 04:26   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by naybs27 View Post
i have a lvl 101 mage with -6% chanting options ant def stuffs, i just switch equipments depending on situations, i can beat players 30 lvls above me, strategy, mages are kinda imbaaaa (EA are overrated) specially when their equips are +12,
if you wat proof (if ur playing animatrix pw private server) duel me anytime in ADC West
Niel - MG - Area51 - lvl 101
hehe do you wear heavy armor ?
Old 06/20/2008, 10:30   #11

WR should make a decent characther for all circumtances.