Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 03:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Multy,Jump,Zoom Hack]PerfectWorld MY v13

Discussion on [Multy,Jump,Zoom Hack]PerfectWorld MY v13 within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Multy,Jump,Zoom Hack]PerfectWorld MY v13

Well here is the hacked elementclient.exe for version 13 of Perfect World MY. I did not create the .exe I am just sharing Credits to b0tt3r for doing it for me

Have fun =]
Attached Files
File Type: rar [Multy,Jump,Zoom Hack]Perfect World MY v13.rar (1.67 MB, 1362 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/05/2008, 22:18   #2

why dont you use the old one? it still works
Old 06/06/2008, 02:41   #3

does it works?
Old 06/06/2008, 03:20   #4

Well it would not work for me after updating o_O?
Old 11/29/2009, 11:37   #5

wad does it do?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RLS]PerfectWorld V12 Multi,Jump,zoom Client
09/28/2010 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 105 Replies
This is for MY-EN Only, For other servers click Here After experimenting with ollydbg and reading tut by akson, i made a jump/zoom multi client.I only tested on my comp,so do tell if it works for you. How 2 use: 1)Unrar 2)Copy .exe into perfectworld element folder,rename and replace if you want. 3)Run elementclientZc.exe directly Zevorc - Enjoy! Other method jump hack need cheat engine:
[Multi Client, Jump Hack, Zoom Hack] Perfect World Brazilian
12/19/2009 - Perfect World - 135 Replies
@English - The client Relase1 and Aggrobot relased to old MY-EN work on brazillian server!! - New bot by zevorc to BRAZILIAN server!!! - Original Client (OLD) Aggrobot (Working, but old). (NEW) MHS-Bot-PWBR v0.2 (Beta) - Bot ZcPWBotv0.27BR moded by mhsgames, with more mobs feature and more...
BETA PW-MOD-MS (multi-client, bypass, zoom-hack, jump-hack, mount-jumphack, fly-hack)
12/10/2009 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 28 Replies
tell me if it works not yet tested :o u can also upload your client here for modding request but you have to wait because im busy. :o UPDATE: Im busy so ive just done some quick fixing dunno if it work now try it again.
Can someone make basic Jump+Zoom hack guide?
06/24/2008 - Perfect World - 3 Replies
Can someone please post a basic guide of how to make jump + zoom hack with the latest my-en version 1.3.1? other guides are confusing and look like they're for old versions. What's the basic things I need to do to have jump + zoom hack?