Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 14:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Idea] Auto Hierogram

Discussion on [Idea] Auto Hierogram within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Idea] Auto Hierogram

can be possible? to make auto Hierogram.If zevorc can make autopot I think auto Hierogram can be possible . maybe put Hierogram to hotkey when it empty program will auto put it.

very sorry for my english

Similar Threads Similar Threads
new idea but need help (auto save )
05/01/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 20 Replies
i want to make auto save in betaco source but need help :D only i need condition for if or Do...while etc for time of auto save
Auto Party Idea.
04/15/2009 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Would be cool if someone could make a auto party program that invites people by names that you add and if a uni member is like doing all night free taxi that it auto reforms partys and auto accepts by guild names that you add. idk i just thought it would be cool. post back if you think it's posible and or cool :)
[Idea] Auto Vila/Auto Destinator.. whatever :)
02/27/2009 - Perfect World - 0 Replies
Hello, since 2 days ago my char reach 70, and there are new daily quest which is called brooch for villa. The quest ask us to run around PW map for certain NPC. I think this quest is exhausting and time consuming. So I've an idea, what about a utility that can save us from doing this quest manually. The utility algorithm should be like this : 1. input a coordinate/pick from saved coordinate 2. input fly key 3. input a safe altitude 4. hit go button. 5. the char will fly up until safe...
[Request]Hierogram/xp scroll auto use
12/28/2007 - Perfect World - 0 Replies
Hey, anyone know how to make one, or do anyone have a script that automatic uses an xp scroll/hierogram? like after a certain of time. Thanks.
Idea for auto miners...
10/02/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
Perhaps, if you sub divide the program for each respective mine, you can put pics of the specific mine for a subfolder called "TwinCity" and then make the pics for that mine and maybe a check box for the auto-miner to gear it for that mine? Just a thought.