Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 01:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PW SWORDSMAN DAL CLIENT!

Discussion on PW SWORDSMAN DAL CLIENT! within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PW SWORDSMAN DAL CLIENT!

i want to use dual client in this server!!! is anyone can make a dual client in this server? please requesting it!! PW Swordsman!
Old 05/03/2008, 17:05   #2

Does anyone know how to download the private server of pw-swordsman.?
Old 05/07/2008, 14:31   #3

I have been playing on this server for 3 days now and leveled up a WR & a WB. I didn't break any of the rules, I didn't swear/flame nor did I bot or buy in game gold but when I go to log in I find my account cannot be accessed. I can't be sure if my account has been hacked or deleted but I do know that there is a Trojan sitting inside the swordsman.exe file. I ignored it at first thinking it was the same mistake as the original perfect world exe file but it is not. Think twice before using this server. You have been warned.

Exploit.Win32.DVBBS.d
Type Malware
Type Description Malware ("malicious software") consists of software with clearly malicious, hostile, or harmful functionality or behavior and that is used to compromise and endanger individual PCs as well as entire networks.
Category Exploit
Category Description An Exploit is software or code that targets security vulnerabilities, usually in the operating system or browser, but may also target vulnerabilities in other programs. Exploits are typically used to install malicious software on the victim's computer without the victim's knowledge or consent. An Exploit may be used to install malware that gives the attacker complete access to and control of the affected computer from a remote location.
Level High
Level Description High risks are typically installed without user interaction through security exploits, and can severely compromise system security. Such risks may open illicit network connections, use polymorphic tactics to self-mutate, disable security software, modify system files, and install additional malware. These risks may also collect and transmit personally identifiable information (PII) without your consent and severely degrade the performance and stability of your computer.
Advice Type Remove
Release Date Apr 15 2008
Last updated on Apr 15 2008
Old 05/10/2008, 14:03   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaMadBoy View Post
I have been playing on this server for 3 days now and leveled up a WR & a WB. I didn't break any of the rules, I didn't swear/flame nor did I bot or buy in game gold but when I go to log in I find my account cannot be accessed. I can't be sure if my account has been hacked or deleted but I do know that there is a Trojan sitting inside the swordsman.exe file. I ignored it at first thinking it was the same mistake as the original perfect world exe file but it is not. Think twice before using this server. You have been warned.

Exploit.Win32.DVBBS.d
Type Malware
Type Description Malware ("malicious software") consists of software with clearly malicious, hostile, or harmful functionality or behavior and that is used to compromise and endanger individual PCs as well as entire networks.
Category Exploit
Category Description An Exploit is software or code that targets security vulnerabilities, usually in the operating system or browser, but may also target vulnerabilities in other programs. Exploits are typically used to install malicious software on the victim's computer without the victim's knowledge or consent. An Exploit may be used to install malware that gives the attacker complete access to and control of the affected computer from a remote location.
Level High
Level Description High risks are typically installed without user interaction through security exploits, and can severely compromise system security. Such risks may open illicit network connections, use polymorphic tactics to self-mutate, disable security software, modify system files, and install additional malware. These risks may also collect and transmit personally identifiable information (PII) without your consent and severely degrade the performance and stability of your computer.
Advice Type Remove
Release Date Apr 15 2008
Last updated on Apr 15 2008
I already said in your thread, dont accuse the server or the GMs for your stupidity of downloading a Trojan, you could have gotten it from another file or program. And what you continuously post isnt enough proof to say you got the Trojan from the client, so shut up and let them play the server.
Old 05/25/2008, 23:23   #5

i tried to download the swordsman pw patch from their website also and i got this same warning
Old 05/26/2008, 23:14   #6

I would also want a multiclient for this server. Does anyone know if there's any atm?
Old 05/26/2008, 23:59   #7

Give the .exe from this server...
Old 06/01/2008, 20:59   #8

Here is the .exe
Attached Files
File Type: rar swordsman elementclient.rar (1.67 MB, 324 views)
Old 06/02/2008, 03:08   #9

this client is like the brazilian client.. if you edit, only work if you open with OLLYDBG.. try use the same client hacked of brazillian..

Old 06/02/2008, 06:11   #10

i did try on this one, last time but according to a friend, it works without ollydbg.
Old 01/07/2009, 19:28   #11

hi... ive tried olly too but the cpu thing is empty...
i know nothing apart from the tutorial posted for the multi client, so no idea how this works.

can someone please be kind enuff to show us how to dual client in swordman pw, with or without ollydbg.
Old 01/08/2009, 21:33   #12

naw, multi doesnt work anymore by just patching the client... such as zoomhack, they did some fixes with the updater...
Old 01/15/2009, 02:30   #13

there are tons of the multi-client methods, check through the perfect world forum. the multi-client hack uses game renaming to make it work.
Old 01/18/2009, 16:27   #14

so.. no zoom hack and jumk hack anymore? ).(
Old 05/29/2009, 10:14   #15

doesnt work
Closed Thread