Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 00:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST] Vending Bot + Working AutoPot

Discussion on [REQUEST] Vending Bot + Working AutoPot within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[REQUEST] Vending Bot + Working AutoPot

Perhaps, a program to log into the account and auto vend it without opening the element client because the client eats up a lot of memory

Also, I would like to request for a working and a clean autopot as all the autopot (1.5 -> 1.7) available in this forum contains trojan and autoit and trojan downloader.

Thank you ^_^
Old 03/17/2008, 05:04   #2

yeah a vending bot is very much needed ...no matter isit with or without opening the client ...especially those will auto update to sell another item when an item is sold...

i am getting very frustrated with all the dcs and having to take minutes to setup my shop .
Old 03/17/2008, 05:50   #3

Comes with Autopot 1.95
Old 03/17/2008, 15:48   #4

Scan taken on 17 Mar 2008 14:40:35 (GMT)
A-Squared Found nothing
AntiVir Found nothing
ArcaVir Found Trojan.Agent.Fbw
Avast Found nothing
AVG Antivirus Found nothing
BitDefender Found nothing
ClamAV Found nothing
CPsecure Found Troj.Downloader.W32.AutoIt.co
Dr.Web Found nothing
F-Prot Antivirus Found nothing
F-Secure Anti-Virus Found nothing
Fortinet Found nothing
Ikarus Found IM-Worm.Win32.Sohanad.cv
Kaspersky Anti-Virus Found nothing
NOD32 Found nothing
Norman Virus Control Found nothing
Panda Antivirus Found nothing
Rising Antivirus Found nothing
Sophos Antivirus Found nothing
VirusBuster Found nothing
VBA32 Found nothing
Old 03/17/2008, 15:53   #5

Sry you cant find a clean autopot, its all dirty. xD
Those reports are false(Most autoit programs have them), and are testified by many.
Old 03/23/2008, 12:21   #6

Zevorc Work cleanly and perfectly the members here are serious and do all this things for community.
Old 03/23/2008, 15:12   #7

yep... zevorc's work is clean... all online antivirus tools find a "suspicious" 'virus' in almost all tools written in autoit... juz compile ur own autoit scripts and u'll see
Old 03/24/2008, 11:39   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldoran View Post
Zevorc Work cleanly and perfectly the members here are serious and do all this things for community.
Old 07/16/2008, 17:16   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Frieza View Post

Comes with Autopot 1.95
Hy folks,

I downloaded this bot and configurated it as I always did in the 0.27 version, but I coud'nt make it work. When I start it just keep repeating the message "No monsters found in the range" some thing like that. Even I standind surrounded by then. Can any one help me?
Old 07/16/2008, 17:26   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by airliquid View Post
Hy folks,

I downloaded this bot and configurated it as I always did in the 0.27 version, but I coud'nt make it work. When I start it just keep repeating the message "No monsters found in the range" some thing like that. Even I standind surrounded by then. Can any one help me?
Also about the auto pot 1.95: It is not catching my HP/MP status or my pet status and this is making it consumes pots and cures every time.... Can anyone helps in that too?
Old 07/17/2008, 11:00   #11

hey, topic is about vendor bot, even ingame one will be apreciated, just in case of disconnect to hit esc then relog and set up the shop