Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 18:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sell Perfect World International lvl 100 Psychic on LC

Discussion on Sell Perfect World International lvl 100 Psychic on LC within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sell Perfect World International lvl 100 Psychic on LC

sold
Old 05/15/2011, 18:34   #2

Would love the account. Problem is I don't want to buy an account for $300 due to the fact it is very hard to actually transfer PWI accounts. You need the e-mail used for the account, you also need the e-mails recovery e-mail changed to your own, etc.

After all this you can still get the account back. If it wasn't for all this, I would have no problem buying a PWI account for $300.
Old 05/16/2011, 14:47   #3

send in an ticket to transfer the character to a new account, on record for having your email hacked, and your afraid some one will steal your pwi info. Sold an account to a person before, on the terms he pay half upfront half after. Well lets say he thought he would be a cool guy and pay half then change the password * i made a new account told em my old info, that it had been hacked along with my email, told them my IP and my avg login times wich they compared to the irregular loggins over the past week and well. He must have been depressed when he logged on the account about a week later to find all of the chars on it where missing, and he wasn't Mr. Joe Cool for scamming me, poor guy learned the hard way if you attempt to scam me i don't give refund's i keep it as Inconveniance fee's.
Old 05/16/2011, 19:51   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by inuyasha1052 View Post
send in an ticket to transfer the character to a new account, on record for having your email hacked, and your afraid some one will steal your pwi info. Sold an account to a person before, on the terms he pay half upfront half after. Well lets say he thought he would be a cool guy and pay half then change the password * i made a new account told em my old info, that it had been hacked along with my email, told them my IP and my avg login times wich they compared to the irregular loggins over the past week and well. He must have been depressed when he logged on the account about a week later to find all of the chars on it where missing, and he wasn't Mr. Joe Cool for scamming me, poor guy learned the hard way if you attempt to scam me i don't give refund's i keep it as Inconveniance fee's.
what has that to do with me? lol
Old 05/18/2011, 14:49   #5

just reply if you are interested btw, pls
Old 05/19/2011, 15:38   #6

selling it for 200 USD now, is really cheap ...