Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 18:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Starting a Bot Project

Discussion on Starting a Bot Project within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Starting a Bot Project

Uh lol sound funny xD i know but here ya go...

I just got a Chinese bot with Translation and my bro buyin it cuz he plays too .. so nvm about this anymore xDD
U have the Bot from zevorc its working fine anyhow, its bit more difficult, but working ^^
Have fun and sry maybe even delete this Thread @Mod ^^
Old 02/03/2008, 15:04   #2

Heres a edited source,the one you posted has been posted be4,the author did not include the "MyLibrary.au3",so heres one that do not need it.

Aggrobot is a pixel based bot i made,its meant to detect monster name instead of monster model as its more constant for all.

I dont mind helping.
Attached Files
File Type: rar ToolForPWv3_1-Source.rar (7.2 KB, 121 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/03/2008, 16:20   #3

well hope you guys make a real good bot I would tr yo help but i suck at scripting
Old 02/03/2008, 16:49   #4

First of all: Thx zevorc, ill take a look at this source, i knew that the other source is missing a file but i contacted Than_Thuy as i know sumone who speaks their language and asked for this file but havent got an answere yet ^^ If u dont mind helping u could be the 2nd coder i think that should be enough of knowledge to get a good working full automated bot
and maybe u can convince me of your method to detect monsters. cuz my method is simple in coding, but needs a lot of time to change all textures =/