Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Level 150 Archer

Discussion on Selling Level 150 Archer within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Level 150 Archer

Selling level 150 Elf Archer at Fake Perfect World. All dark skills and all 4 socket equipment what is best for Elf Archer there. Its very hard to get completed Elf Archer.
Old 05/11/2010, 17:12   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

not really hard... it just takes time...
Old 05/11/2010, 19:11   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by seth12345 View Post
not really hard... it just takes time...
Well, i wanna see how fast you can make 4 Socket BuddhaRay Helmet, 4 Socket Ashura Wristlet + Boots and get Dark- Dartle Shot. I made it 1 and half year. If you are offgamer then its already hard to buy all those items, because most wont sell those stuff, only very over-price. Only 5-10 Archers are there with full dark skills and full 4 socket eq. It's not easy with low drop rate in HH/CV.
Old 05/11/2010, 21:10   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The funny thing is; why would people waste alot of money on a private server that will disappear in a year or two.
Old 05/12/2010, 06:47   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsnake View Post
The funny thing is; why would people waste alot of money on a private server that will disappear in a year or two.
Good that i never use real money for online games. The funny thing is: How you know that it will close in 1-2 years? You just have no idea what you talking about lol.
Old 05/16/2010, 10:42   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

and you are just some kid that tries to get some money out of a private server. those servers have wipes once in a while (Well, fake pw maybe not that often)

and about getting that stuff: so what? just need to spend some time farm even if it is overpriced. either you farm the money or you farm and make it yourself.

ytd alone got 12 colorful firestone so it is reeeeaaallllyyyyy easy

and if it took you 1 1/2 years to get all that you must be a f**king idiot.
(just have to farm instead of just pking)
Old 05/16/2010, 17:42   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by seth12345 View Post
and you are just some kid that tries to get some money out of a private server. those servers have wipes once in a while (Well, fake pw maybe not that often)

and about getting that stuff: so what? just need to spend some time farm even if it is overpriced. either you farm the money or you farm and make it yourself.

ytd alone got 12 colorful firestone so it is reeeeaaallllyyyyy easy

and if it took you 1 1/2 years to get all that you must be a f**king idiot.
(just have to farm instead of just pking)
Thanks for your opinion. I just wanna see how You do it in FPW.
(And You dont even know that i am kid or not).
Old 05/24/2010, 16:37   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

well, you can farm 8jun in a bit over 2h

ofc i don't know whether you are a kid. regarding your nickname i would think you are about 18 so... i would not really regard that as being grown up.

but the farming part is not really the problem... farm enough and you can buy even the overpriced stuff...

and if you are not as stupid as most of the ppl on that server it is actually easy to get the stuff you want by trading a little...
like when you set a stall and write offer and a dozent of ppl pm you and ask for the price though you wrote OFFER... so they should offer and not ask for the price...

it certainly takes some time to get al the stuff you have. but it is not hard - just takes some time - but 1 1/2years is way to much... (at least if you know the game a little bit you should be able to pull it off way fasteR)