Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

$100 USD Cheap R9r3 wizard Tidalwel

Discussion on $100 USD Cheap R9r3 wizard Tidalwel within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post $100 USD Cheap R9r3 wizard Tidalwel

Full r9r3 wep is +12 gear is +4-7 necklace and rings are +11 only asking for 100 USD

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Tidalwel Wizard + Emperor
10/13/2016 - Perfect World Trading - 11 Replies
Add me on skype if interested Russel1125 Hi there. i resently decided to quit pwi cause I just had a son. So I'm selling my toon cause I won't be needing it anymore. I got a rank 9 3rd recast wizard. It's 103x3 in level Got 1269 spirit. 13k hp (need a little work there) 40k phy defs and 39k mag defs)(SELF BUFF) I got 47k magic attack. 137 attack over 48 def lvl. Gear time. The refine on the armor is only 5-7 and shards with Garnet shards. The helmet is G16 and is +5
[Trading] Trading wizard on Tidalwel for Etherblade toon
09/04/2016 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
I got a r9rr wizard with emperor tome. Got +12 wep. Armour is 6-7 refine necklace is NW +11. both rings are NW +11 helmet is +7 and game is matchless wings which is +4. Got other toons like psy fullg16 and full g16 db on the account. I wanna trade for a account with similar gear prefer Sin or psy on etherblade sever. Message me and I will get back to you on skype
[Selling] R9RR wizard Tidalwel. Plus emperor
08/03/2016 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my wizard on tidalwel sever it full r9rr +12 wep and +7-11 gear and emperor time on it. I'm selling it for just 250 USD it's very cheap compare to the thousands I spend on it. Message me with your Skype name if you wanna buy it. I will not show in game btw can take picture not risking it getting banned while it still mine
[Selling] R9rr Wizard Tidalwel. + Emperor
07/23/2016 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
To start off I quited the game a few month ago. Didn't know you can sell your toon until my friend told me about this site. So I'm trying I got a r9rr wizard. Gear is full r9rr the refine is two gear is refine +10 and the other two is +8. The weapon is refine +12 with 75 attack shards. The tome is emperor and is tradable. The ring is R9 NW forge and the refine is +12. The other ring is also NW phy ring. And that on is refine +11 both. The necklace Phy NW also. And is refine +11. Helmet...
[Trading] Trading my RRR9 wizard on tidalwel
07/12/2016 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
Want to trade my wizard on tidalwel for a toon on ether blade. My wizard got full RRR9 +12 wep. +7-10 armour and +11 ring and necklace. All cards and nuema are max also SSX. Got 15k hp without buff and 22k phy def without buff. 1300 spirit also got a emperor. Skype me russel1125