Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TT Server_Emperor Tome G16-Cube Neck Phsy/Elemental

Discussion on TT Server_Emperor Tome G16-Cube Neck Phsy/Elemental within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Angry TT Server_Emperor Tome G16-Cube Neck Phsy/Elemental

Hi, selling G16/Nw Cube Neck Elemental/Pshy +12 4 Socket.

Emperor Tome. 150 Dollers each TT Server

Cube Necks. 170 Dollers Each. TT server
(Can also do a discount if your buying more then one item)
Payment method: Western union/Gift cards/Xbox Currency

Price is Final.

TT Server=Twillight Temple.

Transaction as fellowed. I log in, show you item, you pay. we Trade. No middle man, no, "I've been scammed before, you mind given me item first then I send you money ?" no hassle no fuss.

If you feel this is shady, too good to be true or am up to no good. DON'T MESSAGE ME.

Message me your Skype if you are instrusted. Time wasters will be deleted, within 60sec. Only message me if you have the money and ready to rock and roll. No need to message me early if you get paid on Firday E.T.C
Old 11/24/2016, 07:58   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

No middleman? Seems legit...
Old 11/24/2016, 15:14   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingoD View Post
No middleman? Seems legit...
Asking questions which have already been answered seems more legit right ? No-one is asking you or forcing you to buy.if this is not for you, move on.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
TT Server-Emp Tome/G16 Cube Neck/R9R3 BM
10/10/2016 - Perfect World - 1 Replies
Selling my R9R3 Bm With Unbound Emp tome /G16 Cube neck/Element/Psy(Can sell togather or sell items diffrently) Bm is 105/105/105 Full +12 with Jades/Vite stones with Nw Ring. Spirit lv is at 1519 with Full demon skills including Primal, Just finshed of Shifting SKy X with 75 Zeal genie along with 47223-58005 Psy Attack. Full S Cards with 1 left to MAx. Finshed of the Neuma portal thing also Also has Helm of Madeness +12 Account, also has a Dummy R9R3 sin(Only Weapon is R9r3 +6, rest...
[Selling] Emp Tome/G16 Phsy Cube neck/NW Rings(T-T server) Server
07/29/2016 - Perfect World Trading - 4 Replies
Want to Sell my items Emp tome G16 Psy Cube neck Nw Ring, Among other items, for Coins ingame, Only....... OR trade for coins at Tides server
[Selling] TT Server-Emp Tome/G16 Cube Neck/R9R3 BM
05/23/2016 - Perfect World Trading - 6 Replies
Selling my R9R3 Bm With Unbound Emp tome /G16 Cube neck/Element/Psy(Can sell togather or sell items diffrently) Bm is 105/105/105 Full +12 with Jades/Vite stones with Nw Ring. Spirit lv is at 1519 with Full demon skills including Primal, Just finshed of Shifting SKy X with 75 Zeal genie along with 47223-58005 Psy Attack. Full S Cards with 1 left to MAx. Finshed of the Neuma portal thing also Also has Helm of Madeness +12 Account, also has a Dummy R9R3 sin(Only Weapon is R9r3 +6, rest...
[Selling] CUBE NECK/EMPEROR TOME(WTS)HARSHLAND
06/18/2015 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
Short and Sweet, WTS EMPEROR TOME. ADD ME ON SKYPE MAKE OFFER *freeforeverfree* TRADE FOR ITEMS OVER SANC SERVER
[Buying] WTB Coins, Emperor Tome & Elemental Cube Neck Defiance
06/13/2015 - Perfect World Trading - 1 Replies
WTB Emperor Tome & Elemental Cube Neck Defiance on Dreamweaver server. Also looking for coins.