Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SELLING BARB r9 +10~12 TT SERVER

Discussion on SELLING BARB r9 +10~12 TT SERVER within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SELLING BARB r9 +10~12 TT SERVER

got r9 3rd cast barb for sale on twilight temple +10 all armor +12 wep has CoM for helmet +12 full josd (armor is full vit stone) cape is WoA +11 full josd has star destiny +10 and g16 cube neck +10 and emporor tome skill maxed out up to date on almost evrything. in bank has 5x10* orb 1x11* and 1x12* and have 4 josd and some ruby and platinum charms hp and mp and a whole bunch of other **** in bank worth money lol okok so i wanna sell all that either a bundle (would be the cheapest way for you and easiest way for me xD) or sepretly leave me reasnable offer and skype info and i will add you. i will chek this once a day evryday so if i dont add you the same day ill add you the next day. and i wont go first and onley accept paypal i will send item or account whatever it is you want after i get the money not if its pending for 5 days. if it pends you wait till i get the money. i want it simple instant transfer and i give you right away. i will let you meet barb in game to show you the item i have and that hes ligit
Old 07/01/2016, 22:06   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Interested in this toon

Yo I'm interested in your barb on TT Server not sure about price on something like this though
Message me via Skype and we'll talk about price
My payment would work as so I pay half of agreed amount, I get account transferred to my email I then send you other half once toon is in my control
Hopefully we can work something out for this
Old 07/03/2016, 13:23   #3

im selling evrything either togather or seperate nothing is bounded so you guys can offer on onley 1 item if its onley one item you want
Old 07/08/2016, 05:15   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey eric

You still have your Archer?
Old 07/09/2016, 05:02   #5

ive never owned a archer o.o