Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

COINS ON ALL SERVERS~ BEST OFFER

Discussion on COINS ON ALL SERVERS~ BEST OFFER within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile COINS ON ALL SERVERS~ BEST OFFER

Region / Server Price for 1.5mil
US West / Etherblade 0.16$
US West / Twilight Temple 0.16$
US East / Tideswell 0.20$
Europe / Dawn Glory 0.16$

Best offer on coins yet.
all servers
bump on skype- seller.millions2016
Old 06/06/2016, 15:39   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

WARNING!
He's a big scammer. Don't trade with this guy!
I can proof it if I need to

His other skype account is alan.stew1 (which is probably his personal one)
Already reported him for internet fraud and they are investigating it.
Old 06/06/2016, 19:43   #3

gg wat an idiot
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling Gold @ all Feenix Servers OFFER ME!
08/15/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
I have alot gold @ the feenix Servers and i want to sell/trade it.I trade it for WoW stuff or other stuff like steam games etc. just do an offer.You can take it all or just low amounts :) I prefer to exchange it for gold @ retail wow,server doesn´t matter.Skype is -> Sharybary1 Warsong - Allianz = 13k - Horde = Emerald Dream - Allianz = 4,5k
[Selling] PAX TF NA/OCE servers,offer me price
07/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi everyone,I would like to sell PAX TF skin code for NA or OCE server.Offer me your price,pref trusted members.I wont go first and I would like to put the code via teamviewer and recording it all as a proof for that it works.We can also use some trusted middleman.I accept only paypal.Add me on skype if interested but leave me comment here "added" please.My skype is waker777 NO MORE SKINS, NO MORE SKINS, NO MORE SKINS!!
Selling pax Jax Wich is used on EU servers but not on others.Offer me your prizes.
05/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
So i got PAX Jax for All servers except EU servers. I am not searching alot for it. I can accept exchange for some other skins on euw i would like PAX Sivir. SKYPE: zaka913
[offer]download location for private servers
05/19/2012 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
Dear users i know this is a bit offtopic but it still is ontopic :D some users already know that i quit doing vps servers (from begin this month ) and that a other owner took over the vps server parts Boosterking File Hosting - Easy way to share your files was undergoing some changes to and now it is only possible to upload your files if you are a premium member ( it got his reasons) Now comes the good part and why i make this post to still contribute to this community do i like...
Wiccan Games offer you 2 servers now!!!
07/01/2011 - CO2 PServer Archive - 0 Replies
We are now proud to offer you 2 servers ! Summer Isle and New Shagri-la , Both based on 5095 version with alot of addings and NON HAMACHI. New maps, 5 new Bosses, 3Rb soon, All Reborn characters keep all past lifes skills, DIS City gives 3 to 5 KK CPs, GW on 2 times (Fri-Sat in SummerIsle--Sat-Sun in Shagri), Weekly and Monthly PK Tourny, Max Level 140, Items 137 (DragonSoul). Come and join us for alot of fun! http://wiccangames.com