Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

R9rr+12 lvl 105 Stormbringer for sale TideSwell

Discussion on R9rr+12 lvl 105 Stormbringer for sale TideSwell within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddd

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Old 10/24/2015, 17:50   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
i buy

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Sale R9RR Archer (Female) on DG server
10/11/2015 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
Hello! For Sale Archer (Female) on DG server: R9RR +12 weapon +10 other equip One card S and a lot of cards A (there are double cards A). Without Emperor and Cubeneck (I will give you Pan Gu and first grade Cubeneck for start).
[Selling] Stormbringer Tideswell g16lunar 60USD with warsong wepon +7-3chan
09/20/2015 - Perfect World Trading - 2 Replies
SOLD
[Selling] Barbarian R9rr +6 account on Tideswell!!
08/22/2015 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
Selling account on Tideswell with classes: Demon Barbarian - R9rr +6 except weapon (got 5x MoGs) weapon is T3 +6 also, with all skills maxed (Primal, Morai, Demon, 100lvl and 79 lvl skills), All Cultivitation quests are done, Shifting sky lvl 2. it has enough money for identity stone to change name. Also that account has BM 102 lvl with astral sky 10 lvl, some primal skills and demon. T3 +5 geared and 17k HPs buffed, with also aps gear and fists+7 has 4 aps. Seeker 101 lvl on same account...
[Selling] R9rr Seeker for sale (and 2 other accounts) Harshlands
08/10/2015 - Perfect World Trading - 10 Replies
Im selling my R9rr seeker on Harshlands (Dawnglory) server gear and weapon are refined to +10 2nd rebirth astral sky 5 2 S cards and around 30 A cards on it With a lvl 100 veno and lvl 100 mystic on the same account im asking around 850 Euro for the account But ur free to make an offer
[Trading] Trading my R9RR Wizard for other R9RR class (prefer Psychic/Seeker/Storm) on Harshlan
07/19/2015 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
Trading my R9RR Wizard for other R9RR class (prefer Psychic/Seeker/Storm) on Harshlands server, you can contact me in [email protected] or in skype- ypupipop or in facebook- Snowy Snowy, im interested in r9rr armored, i dont care about refines and such , for info contact me thanks