Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trading my RRR9 archer for psy/sin

Discussion on Trading my RRR9 archer for psy/sin within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trading my RRR9 archer for psy/sin

Trading my archer which have full RRR9 for a sin or psy with at least rank 9 weap. Message me on skype is you have one and willing to trade russel1125

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] rrr9+10-12 archer.
07/06/2015 - Perfect World Trading - 1 Replies
selling full +10 rrr9 archer with +12 weapon. has matchless wings +10 with 4 DoT's , sky cover +10, +12 helm with 3 DoTs. full rrr9+10 armours with some pdef/mdef shards. its astral 9. 1 s 5 a cards. has r9 sin on account to with full +10-12 aps gear fully sharded with DoT's. +12 dags. 2nd rb on sin to. pm offers/requests and we can go from there, or pm your skype. sold.
RRR9 Archer trading for SEEKER
04/06/2015 - Perfect World Trading - 2 Replies
archer x3 lvl 105, max neuma, +12 weapon
[Selling] RRR9 Archer
02/27/2014 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
i want to sell my rrr9 archer on Archosaur server , has a 103 sin and 95 psy on the account to. also selling a r8 wiz and a r8 seeker , pm me if interested - ive moved server.
Selling or Trading RRR9 Archer Arch Server
02/27/2014 - Perfect World - 0 Replies
I WTS or WTT a RRR9 Archer on arch server , has a 103 sin and 95 psy on the account also - if you are interested let me know and i can show u ss's of gear or show u in game , private message me or reply here. ty.